The Wheel of Fortune and Death

Emberlyn

I drew two cards today.

1. What will be the outcome of my job interview today? Wheel of Fortune
2. I need guidance about my current financial situation. Death

I took these two cards as a positive outcome, but I was wondering if there was any significance to this card combination? I don't know much about card combinations. Any advice? Feedback? Thanks!

bluelagune

I drew two cards today.

1. What will be the outcome of my job interview today? Wheel of Fortune
2. I need guidance about my current financial situation. Death

I took these two cards as a positive outcome, but I was wondering if there was any significance to this card combination? I don't know much about card combinations. Any advice? Feedback? Thanks!

The wheel of fortune, usually no decision made during the the interview as there are probably other candidates to be interviewed after you.
Death - you need to let something in the finantial situation go. It is dead, it is over and what ever it is it is hindering your progress. Assess the situation honestly and see what you need to let go of?

Also, according to the posting rules, you need to post your interpretation of the cards. Please update your post.

Emberlyn

The wheel of fortune, usually no decision made during the the interview as there are probably other candidates to be interviewed after you.
Death - you need to let something in the finantial situation go. It is dead, it is over and what ever it is it is hindering your progress. Assess the situation honestly and see what you need to let go of?

Also, according to the posting rules, you need to post your interpretation of the cards. Please update your post.

I'm sorry....I thought that my saying that I saw the combination as positive was my interpretation because I was looking for a positive or negative outlook. But, I immediately got offered the job and was told that it was a rare thing that I got a work from home position solely doing chat instead of being on the phone. So, my instinct was right for once.

aurafields

I'm sorry....I thought that my saying that I saw the combination as positive was my interpretation because I was looking for a positive or negative outlook. But, I immediately got offered the job and was told that it was a rare thing that I got a work from home position solely doing chat instead of being on the phone. So, my instinct was right for once.
Thanks for posting the outcome. I was actually leaning toward the Wheel of Fortune and the Death as modifying one another; The Wheel saying there was going to be a turn of luck, and the Death card showing that there would be a change. Without more cards and knowing their placements, I wasn't sure what that change would be or if for better or worse, but the two alone, didn't show me a loss, just an opportunity for the change and I thought positive. It really helps us to learn when the results are posted. Good luck with your job, I hope it is a change for good fortune and a better situation for you.

Xrysalida

I had this combination lately and the outcome was a turmoil from where a new energy was born, the situation has moved into a new level, a deeper level.
Death is transformation into a deeper level, no matter you like it or not it will sure bring you nto contact with some other deeper truths and edges,
the wheel can be many things for me, it can be an unstable situation, energy scatter or generally a turn of luck.