5 Psychic Tarot Oracle Readings

haleyw

Would like to offer 5 readings for feedback, which I will do tomorrow. I will decide on the amount of cards and spread based on the question.

ETA: This is open for people who I'm not reading for in my tarot thread.

lepleadian

could i ask please why is T so detached from me recently, i feel like things are going downhill, could you check how are things going for us at the present and why

Noni

Hi again Haleyw :)

Thanks for offering to do more readings.
May I please ask what the Oracle cards say about how things will progress for my project P for next 3 months- what and who will support me, what and who will hinder me, what I need to be aware of about hidden forces/ influences of people as I've to work with one or two people closely on it.

Cheers!

haleyw

could i ask please why is T so detached from me recently, i feel like things are going downhill, could you check how are things going for us at the present and why

You have asked about T in my tarot thread. I am going to give this spot to somebody else. Sorry.

cherryberry

Where are things going between me and mm the next while?

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What is stored for me in the rest of may?

Thanks!

Leandra88

Hi! If I may sit, I would like to know how my love life will look this summer? I'm currently single and hoping to meet someone new with romantic potential! Thanks :)

Payal

Hi may I sit, I would like to know regarding a book scheduled to release in June. How will it go. Will it get the appreciation and positivity I am hoping.

haleyw

Hi folks, sorry, I'm not feeling too good this evening, so I will be doing these tomorrow now. Sorry about the delay, but no point reading if I can't give 100%.

Cacia

haley

would like to participate if you have me? my question what my romantic future holds for me ? if this is not okay then just a general one thanks

cacia