78 Cards by Lana Zellner

JuniperPress

Wow, the retired cards thing is neat. It says 12 in the description but from the pic it appears 15 will be retired? I really like the death card and the ace of spades - sort of sad to see those two go but the rest I think would be great redone. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! Hopefully they will be able to be read more easily. Exciting!

blissfullyblack

Lana didn't officially announce but she did confirm in the Facebook group that her deck got picked up by U.S. Games (!!) and she'll be updating about 10 cards, including the first two in color. I think she will be officially announcing soon.

So that's why she closed sales and announced she was retiring those cards.

I do have the original deck, which I LOVE, but I do wonder if I'll see the new versions of those cards and be jealous. lol

FaintlyMacabre

So many decks...buying this one again might cut into the Fancy Feast budget and we can't have that.

Diana

Ivy Rhiannon

Wow, the retired cards thing is neat. It says 12 in the description but from the pic it appears 15 will be retired? I really like the death card and the ace of spades - sort of sad to see those two go but the rest I think would be great redone. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! Hopefully they will be able to be read more easily. Exciting!

I asked about the death card she said she is just adding a number! So that's a relief! I had this deck on my wishlist but I never bought it because of the unfinished cards. I hear US Games is picking up her deck and with the revisions I'm pumped for the 2nd edition! <3

JuniperPress

I asked about the death card she said she is just adding a number! So that's a relief! I had this deck on my wishlist but I never bought it because of the unfinished cards. I hear US Games is picking up her deck and with the revisions I'm pumped for the 2nd edition! <3

Where was the announcement made that it was picked up US Games?? That is super cool! I am STILL waiting on my deck. The first one went AWOL so Lana said she's send me out another deck. I haven't heard if it's been shipped or not but I certainly hope so since she's now sold out.

FaintlyMacabre

Where was the announcement made that it was picked up US Games?? That is super cool! I am STILL waiting on my deck. The first one went AWOL so Lana said she's send me out another deck. I haven't heard if it's been shipped or not but I certainly hope so since she's now sold out.

Believe it or not, I had been wondering if you ever got your deck! I assumed you did.

Diana

Citrin

I saw it on her instagram :)

JuniperPress

Diana, I've been waiting patiently like I was told to do. At this point though, definitely lost. I assume a new one is on it's way and will get here shortly (I hope!) I'm sort of not as excited about the deck as I was but I think it just sort of fizzled out while waiting. Hopefully my excitement will be renewed when it finally gets here.

Citrin - thank you for responding:)

FaintlyMacabre

Diana, I've been waiting patiently like I was told to do. At this point though, definitely lost. I assume a new one is on it's way and will get here shortly (I hope!) I'm sort of not as excited about the deck as I was but I think it just sort of fizzled out while waiting. Hopefully my excitement will be renewed when it finally gets here.

Citrin - thank you for responding:)

Okay, I would be spitting nails by now. (There does not seem to be an appropriate or even inappropriate emoticon here.)

Hope it comes soon but at this point I think you should get the new one :).

Diana