78 Weeks of Study: General Discussion

gregory

OMG JD -good luck with the test !

I AM UP TO DATE (and ready to fall behind typing again...) - 9 and 10 of disks are up.

jackdaw*

Plugging away diligently at the Seven of Pentacles. Clearly the 78 "Weeks" is not happening :(

gregory

I am STILL up to date ! YAY ! On to the Queen....

And to photocopy all the pages I need so I don't have to take all my books to Canada !

jackdaw*

*snort* I can see that adding to the baggage weight, definitely.

Like your take on the Knight of Disks (I keep forgetting that the Thoth has a Knight and Prince but no King). Wants to be loved ... aww :heart:

gregory

*snort* I can see that adding to the baggage weight, definitely.

Like your take on the Knight of Disks (I keep forgetting that the Thoth has a Knight and Prince but no King). Wants to be loved ... aww :heart:

Well, yes, poor guy. :) It just - struck me rather !

And yes - those three books were a TOTAL PIA the last time I humped them to and fro. NOT AGAIN, I say !

Tarot Orat

LOL I feel like I"m in for 78 months at this point. I haven't abandoned it though...just got a sort of Tarot overload and work overload all at the same time! Gonna do some more work on the Magician this weekend and hopefully have something posted by...um...June?

gregory

*pants...*

Ace of Swords is up. Home stretch :)

jackdaw*

Ack ... so far behind ... still working on Ten of Pents. What with events of the past week I dropped my newly-discovered momentum. Hope to get it in the next few days ...

Edit. Interesting. I always liked the Ace of Swords in the Thoth. And you don't at all. But then, I love the Emperor in the Thoth too, and your analysis gave a lot of nuances to that one as well. I definitely see what you mean about the power, the possible abuse of it.

gregory

Ack ... so far behind ... still working on Ten of Pents. What with events of the past week I dropped my newly-discovered momentum. Hope to get it in the next few days ...

Edit. Interesting. I always liked the Ace of Swords in the Thoth. And you don't at all. But then, I love the Emperor in the Thoth too, and your analysis gave a lot of nuances to that one as well. I definitely see what you mean about the power, the possible abuse of it.

Look at that horrid face made up at the hilt of the swords. CREEPY !

gregory

Two of Swords going up :)

V-e-r-y slowly - my connection is DIRE....