7s,Chariot,Justice,Wheel,Strength?

Al Si'ra

Hi!!

Lately i've been wondering about these cards..I keep getting lots of 7s,chariot itself, strength..justice as always..and finally wheel also has popped up..for some reason i think they all trying to give me one single message..i keep thinking..do you see one strong common issue/message/theme all these cards share?

star-lover

im newish to this so i might be out

that all says to me having courage of your convictions and being strong and determined and making the best decisions you can - your life is changing prob for the better

xx

Al Si'ra

thanx for the input..!! :)
Strength and Justice..those can indicate the "being strong&determined" and Chariot says "do it now;now is the time to act"..but the wheel..wheel also implies some sort of movement but not the kind chariot indicates...so it's probably the change that's about to come with chariot..

star-lover

personally to me the chariot is a personal decision to take the bull by the horns and go for something, get on top of it, be in charge, make a difference, its a will/determination/control sort of card

the wheel to me is not personal its fated/destiny/luck/fortune/karma
its about time and factors beyond your control - in that sense its opposite to the chariot where you call the shots - with the wheel you dont know whats in store - its a bigger picture, its about change and surprises and going with the flow and seeing where life takes you
just my 2 cents lol

dont know if that helps at all

jojojo

'lucky' seven

The 7's are about change - proceeding on your journey after the stability of the 6's. Under the influence of the 7s you can gain insight, sureness and independendence.

The Chariot is number 7 - it is concerned with matters of triumph, victory and progress. With the chariot you can overcome the obstacles of early life and move on in your journey.

Justice is the effects of karma - everything you do today has a balance in your future, be it negative or positive. Bring the balance back into your life by thinking positively - find something to think happy thought abput, it will make a difference if you are imbalanced towards adjusting the scales in your favour.

Strength is also tellin you this, joyously accept life, trust in your life, trust that you will make the right choices for you. With self belief you can grow.

Finally the wheel - I agree with star-lover, just a quick wheel story. My husband and I are separating - we were talking on who was going to take the vacuum cleaner (mad I know) and then the next day my daily card was the wheel. I went for a walk at lunch time and a couple of doors down from me was a vauum cleaner (the same make as the one we have) with a note on it saying 'please take - in good working order' so I did.......that's a wheel moment for you!

LadyMedusa

Just my two cents

To me

The Chariot is the "Your're in the drivers seat card", it's about harnessing and steering the energies you have available to get where you are going.

Strength is about energy also, both internal and physical, "it's there you just need to find/focus it".

The Wheel is "the ever changing, always in motion, cycle of life. Nothing is stagnant, sometime we just want a change/or want things to remain constant so badly it just feels like the wheel is not moving.
Often the song "Time Marches On" or a vision of a waterwheel in an old grist mill creaking as it slowly turns, will flashe in my mind when I see it. The two main points I see in it...
When in a painful place in life, things will change, on the opposite side of the wheel from pain is happiness/contentment, keep going, it will get here.
When in a happy place in life, enjoy it while it's here. Nothing lasts forever.

LadyMedusa

Al Si'ra

wow guys! thanx ...very nicely and widely explained..i get it now..I actually was planning a change in my life yet i am very much scared because it might just turn out to be the opposite i am expecting;things are not fine rite now and i am scared that it might get worse..so i was hesitating on changing directions..whatever the issue is those cards always come up in my readings...whatever the question is one of them is always there before me..so i got a little dizzy on the interpretation !
So i should really get going...
LadyMedusa i hope the cards are indeed indicate a change for the better i really need it...
Star-lover i hope the wheel has good surprises for me but i guess the issue also adresses that i need to make a change and be determined on my actions..
Jojojo sorry for the seperation..and good luck...a very nice story by the way..and i hope to get my wheel moment too :)