8 of swords as a trait admired?

knowhere

Hi everyone, thank you so much for the replies. Also I'm sorry about not being able to give my initial interpretation. The reason why I got confused was because I knew 8 of swords to be about someone who has a lot of self doubts and insecurity, some kind of fear in moving forward. The position it held didn't compute with me because I thought why would someone want that for anyone?

The additional replies helped though cause it goes well with the personality of the person in question. He sees me that way because usually I just give in, not because it's my personality to give in, he just isn't someone i always hang around and I prefer to conserve my energy for better use that's why I usually just let him do whatever. This guy is a good friend though, its just I felt the need to do a reading between us because our relationship isn't entirely as "friends" no matter how I want it to be. Also I've had a hard time shaking this guy off from my life hahaha! After the additional interpretations, I can't say I'm a fan of what I've validated with in regards to his personality. He's also apparently turned off by my personality of the four of wands, which again I don't appreciate :| I do like bringing people together and I'm generally in a positive and good mood. No way do I want that to change.