80 pictures from my "Dreams Labirynth" deck

Lich

Link: 80 pictures from Dreams Labirynth

Mostly its deck for meditation. I used intuition & free creativity, so connections to traditional decks are not so clear. But i like it because totaly new symbols give new ways of interpretation and mysterious feelings. Pictures shown way of fool which go trough "inside labirynth of dreams" and finally become magician. Cards dont have numbers or names, because you need find way out yourself. When you find it, then you become magician. Some pictures have origins in chakras and holy grail. As you can see i dont have cards but only design.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks for posting these- they are a little hard to make out though, other than there is clearly a strong coherent style. Any chance of you posting some individual cards, so we can see more detail?

Blessings,

Em x

Strange2

Fascinating images, Lich! Thanks for sharing them with us. I like the simple style, shapes, and iconic imagery. Very effective!

Lich

This deck is some kind of riddle, which even i dont known solution. I drawn them using free will and intuition, so i dont known what they exacly meant. But i believe they contain some unconsciousness wisdom: arcanum. I connect few pictures together like puzzles which give me clear picture and some answers.

Link: Part of "Dreams Labirynth" riddle (large version)

comments to picture:

1A garden of children dreams (fool)
1B magic flower, memories (eremite)

2A moonstone (6 dreams) water+earth
2B riddle (7 ideas) this deck! answer meditation

3A happiness (5 toys)
3B dance of harmony (temperance)

4A hope
4B believe

5A answer
5B knowledge

6A alchemist (magician)
6B holy grail (ace of cups)

7A consciousness tree
7B angel of empathy (papesse)

8A four cups
8B kundalini

9A secret, knight of silence
9B chakra (card reverse)

Moonboy

wow

those are real cool images!...pictorial yet symbolic!

very impressive. Will you be adding color?

Chronata

Oh wow...I am intrigued!
I like the first scan...because even though I can't clearly see the detail...I can see how well they all fit together!

i like what you said...about it being a puzzle that you don't know the solution to...

They look very symbolic, and very graphically interesting...I like how the strong black lines contrast with the other lines in the image...in the first photos...it makes them look like different symbols layered onto other images.

And I like the black and white too. Very nice.

Lich

Its great to see that someone like my work, it give trully motivation to go that way! I made basic design plus 3 versions of full deck (every version has different symbols but similar style). Here i present V2, my favourite- because i used more "striking black" colour and fine symbol concepts. V0 and V1 was mostly sketches, during experience i changed little style in V2 and V3. Last version V3 have good style but am not sure about design, is creation chaos. So totally i have over 250 pictures. Its enough to select best from them and made official deck for print. They will be just black & white, its symbolism art so i dont need colours. Am not sure about names or numbers, probably better dont give it so it open more ways of interpretation (its labirynth) Only pain is that i dont have any experience in card printing.