9 of pents + king of wands as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

Really, I never saw these together. :laugh:

9 of pents is about someone very independent and happy.
The king of wands is bold and someone that makes his dreams come true. At the same time, he's a very passionate guy.

As feelings towards someone else, maybe this is saying that this person feels fulfilled and independent (9 of pents) and there's might be a deep passion about this person (king of wands).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Laurelle

Are these general feelings or feelings towards you?

9 of Pentacles shows a business-y woman, or at least a woman who is very comfortable and luxurious. She looks very wealthy.

The King of Wands is go-getter and starter.

If I was the combine these I might think the person feels very in control of their life, very passionate, a self-starter, independent feeling and very satisfied with everything that they have created.

Dartellus

Are these general feelings or feelings towards you?

9 of Pentacles shows a business-y woman, or at least a woman who is very comfortable and luxurious. She looks very wealthy.

The King of Wands is go-getter and starter.

If I was the combine these I might think the person feels very in control of their life, very passionate, a self-starter, independent feeling and very satisfied with everything that they have created.

Hi Laurelle!

It's about feelings towards another person.

As feelings in general i totally agree with you with this combo.
This combo shows a very secure and happy person.

Thanks for the insight!

Laurelle

Hi Laurelle!

It's about feelings towards another person.

As feelings in general i totally agree with you with this combo.
This combo shows a very secure and happy person.

Thanks for the insight!

I think then that they feel a spark (king of wands) for you. They feel like you are perfect just the way you are (9 of Pents). They probably feel like you have it all (king of wands + 9 of pentacles). They feel a passionate grounding. They might even feel like they want to start a business with you.

Puffette

Hi!

Really, I never saw these together. :laugh:

9 of pents is about someone very independent and happy.
The king of wands is bold and someone that makes his dreams come true. At the same time, he's a very passionate guy.

As feelings towards someone else, maybe this is saying that this person feels fulfilled and independent (9 of pents) and there's might be a deep passion about this person (king of wands).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

The king is very passional and wants to have a hot time together. He is definetly attracted and full of energy. With 9 of pents,you two will be friends but not officialy... he thinks you are a beautiful and strong woman that has everything(this includes also money) but not necesarily the type of girl he could marry(for the moment)... sometimes i get the 9 of pents for relationships of "friends with benefits" type. Also as i'm always paying attention when i see pentacles in a relationship, be careful not to have next to you a treasure hunter or someone who is so materialistic that doesnt care too much about feelings. If this reading is not for you,then tell your friend to watch out.

Grizabella

The King of Wands is very passionate and very sexual, but the 9 of Pentacles indicates that he's got a platonic feeling toward you. He finds you extremely sexually attractive and appreciates that, but doesn't entertain ideas of any big love affair. If he makes a move sexually, it will be because he sees you as being very secure in your own right and not likely to take his advances too seriously. He feels like you could have a one-night stand or a friends with benefits relationship with you without causing him any problems like falling in love with him and wanting to make it a committed relationship.

Dartellus

I think then that they feel a spark (king of wands) for you. They feel like you are perfect just the way you are (9 of Pents). They probably feel like you have it all (king of wands + 9 of pentacles). They feel a passionate grounding. They might even feel like they want to start a business with you.

Hi Laurelle!

Interesting, i never thought about the king of wands as a spark, very interesting. Maybe a big spark...
9 of pents i totally agree with you here, this person might feel that the other is looking very well to their eyes.

This is interesting about the business, makes sense specially because the 9 of pents...

Thanks for the insights!

Dartellus

The king is very passional and wants to have a hot time together. He is definetly attracted and full of energy. With 9 of pents,you two will be friends but not officialy... he thinks you are a beautiful and strong woman that has everything(this includes also money) but not necesarily the type of girl he could marry(for the moment)... sometimes i get the 9 of pents for relationships of "friends with benefits" type. Also as i'm always paying attention when i see pentacles in a relationship, be careful not to have next to you a treasure hunter or someone who is so materialistic that doesnt care too much about feelings. If this reading is not for you,then tell your friend to watch out.

Hi Puffete!

Very interesting! A friend said the same thing when she saw this combo: Friends with benefits.
These cards are not for me, but it makes sense about the pentacles and materialistic. One time i saw that from 4 of pents...
But one thing made me think, the person feelings are about a woman. And the querent is a man. So the girl is feeling towards him 9 of pents + king of wands.
Do you think that this changes something?

Thanks a lot for the insights!

Dartellus

The King of Wands is very passionate and very sexual, but the 9 of Pentacles indicates that he's got a platonic feeling toward you. He finds you extremely sexually attractive and appreciates that, but doesn't entertain ideas of any big love affair. If he makes a move sexually, it will be because he sees you as being very secure in your own right and not likely to take his advances too seriously. He feels like you could have a one-night stand or a friends with benefits relationship with you without causing him any problems like falling in love with him and wanting to make it a committed relationship.

Hi Grizabella!

Yep, again i hear about the friends with benefits. I'm starting to see a clear pattern with this combo. :D
Great point about the platonic feelings...makes a lot of sense with the 9 of pents.
But one small detail, here the cards are regarding the feelings of a girl towards a dude, do you think this changes a lot the meaning?

Thanks for the insights!

Puffette

Hi Puffete!

Very interesting! A friend said the same thing when she saw this combo: Friends with benefits.
These cards are not for me, but it makes sense about the pentacles and materialistic. One time i saw that from 4 of pents...
But one thing made me think, the person feelings are about a woman. And the querent is a man. So the girl is feeling towards him 9 of pents + king of wands.
Do you think that this changes something?

Thanks a lot for the insights!

Well in this case the situation changes a bit. The 9 of Pents woman is an independent one and has everything she needs. In the card she's pictured alone in her garden,dressed with fancy clothes and having a carefree attitude. This woman has for sure suitors waiting to be given attention to. So if this woman feels the 9 of pents towards him then she is not desperate to have him specifically.. If he says no,she won't mind.. there's always another one waiting. She doesn't need him to complete her as entity. She wants to have fun with him and enjoy time together,passion and stuff but the guy must be at her level from every point of view. With king of wands i think she finds him attractive and passionate and the feeling is mutual...