A big Thoth trimmed , WOW !!!

TheOld

that make a really beautifull deck, like that medium size Thoth but whitout the border!!!
So if you like the Thoth and want bigger pictures just go buy a big one and trimm your border (or like i`ve done go have them trimmed by an industrial machine on your local copy center)

I see so many detail that i was not seeing before (they can`t be seen on the little or medium Thoth), there`s hundred of new symbol that just appear right there hehe

so that`s my win, i really love this new medium tarot :)

i wonder if there`s a lot of people that have the big Thoth ?

Omeada

Bat Chicken

I just got the big Thoth on Friday - I have to agree - the detail is amazing! But you won't catch me trimming my cards! })

Kimber

Borderectomy

I've heard the practice of trimming the card borders referred to as a "borderectomy". :c) It really does give the cards a whole new look. I have an extra Thoth greenie, so maybe I'll put it under the knife!

Kimber

rainwolf

I keep telling that to people but they keep ignoring me.

Their loss.

I just wish they wouldn't be so apprehensive only to be very happy once they do cut the cards. Kind of like unneeded stobbornness?

Just get an extra deck and cut off the borders. If you don't like the product, sell it. If you like it, enjoy it.

Addition:
(That wasn't aimed at anyone, nor did it have any hostility, just to make sure)

Bat Chicken

I just can't do it.....!!:D
Maybe I should crop it on the computer to see it.... might change my mind....? Papercuts....!!!})

TheOld

a sure thing is that it's beautifull, i'v trimmed some deck before but this is the more beautifull, i can really see the artistic touch with this one.

so if you want to trimm a deck, trimm a big Thoth

I'v even received some telepathic message from mr. crowley and he told me that he want to have many big Thoth deck trimmed, so you better go with it, you must surrender, you'll be assimilited LOL....

Humor
Omeada

brenmck

Question about who does this....

TheOld said:
....or like i`ve done go have them trimmed by an industrial machine on your local copy center

So, a copy center like at Office Depot or Office Max can and will trim decks?

~B~

Sheri

I have a big Thoth I recently purchased. I have considered a trim many times if for no other reason cutting off the words.

If I find a place that can do it, I will have it trimmed!

What I really wish is for the company that makes the Thoths to OFFER a borderless deck for sale!

valeria

marsgrrl

can we see it?

Omeada, I would love to see your trimmed Thoth! I just got one. Do you have anyway to show us?

TheOld

brenmck said:
So, a copy center like at Office Depot or Office Max can and will trim decks?

the place i do them is call "copy of the capital" it's a big shop, it just must have an industrial knife (tell him to put some cardboard under and over the card when he cut them, this way they will be all equal and really near perfect)

must also have a corner puncher, sames tricks here, have cardboard under and over the card when he cut them.

just make some call and ask if they have a big knife to cut card and a corner puncher or whathever words it's call in english ;-)

i'll try to take a couple of pictures of my cards tomorrow and i'lput them here for you to see how wonderfull they are heheh

have fun
Omeada