A Cheap and Surprising Treat

starlightexp

The deck is about 3.5x2.25 in in shape. It has unillustrated pips and comes with 8 extra cards to help you lay out a spread. At my Dollar Tree it was in the toy aisle.

As for helping people over seas getting the deck. I am running to the Post this morning with an arm load of decks to get out for the states. I'm getting a generic price on both 1 and 2 decks to : Germany, Canada, The UK and Australia so far so I'll have that info later this morning and post it in the thread in the Trading section.

tarot heart

Well, I have just been to three Dollar Trees by me and no luck!!! Could you hold one for me Starlightexp? Just let me know what shipping will be.

Minotauro

I think I want 3 (maybe more)haha... I think we need more volunteers to send them , Im sure you're not the only one willing to help X) haha I need them sent to laredo Tx anyway , and I'll pick it up there =P haha

Nydia

I bought one at Dollar Tree this morning. It was across from the toys, the same side as puzzles, at the front by some Zatch Bell cards. This time I didn't see any other cards. They had a bunch of these tarot decks.

The pips are 1-7. There is also a scenic ace for each suit and Page, Knight, Queen, and King, so each suit has 12 cards. (Each suit has a one and an ace.)

The majors are not numbered. There are 70 cards plus 8 white cards which say things like "3 Your Future".

There are no meanings on the numbered pips. The thin booklet tells how to "play" and there are no meanings in the booklet, just on the cards. I think the meanings are weird.

I love the small size!

The booklet also has the names D. John Michael Hilford and Jon Stetson, so I'm thinking I could call this the Hilford and Stetson Tarot. It doesn't actually say Dollar Tree anywhere in the packaging, or I would like to call it Dollar Tree Tarot.

Carla

Am I the only one who thinks this deck is fugly? *chuckle*

Chronata

Oh wow...I hadn't even noticed that there was no 8-9-10 in the suits!

That might take some of the fun out of this one!

Thanks Nydia for your keen eyes!

Babalon Jones

hmmm...fugly but rather cool for a buck!! Could buy a gross of them and wallpaper the loo :)

Babalon Jones

no 8 9 or 10?

puzzling...