A homocide?

Sar

A young man/late teenager, a narcoman died yesterday in weird and suspicious circumstances not far from here. I didn't know him, only of him. The entire situation gives me the creeps because I don't think this was an accidental overdose. So I threw some cards on the table.

I used Whimsical Tarot and asked the question like this: Show me what happen when T died.

High Priestess, 5/Coins, 8/Coins.
A/Coin RX, 5/Sword, 8/Sword.

The shadow card was Justice RX and A/Swords felt on the table, also reversed.

Something awful happen that won't reveal it self (HP), T felt lost, without money and wasn't quite ready to turn sober yet (I am not sure what the expression is when it talks about heavy drugs) (5/Coins) and tried to fix som money,(8/Coins), but he failed in his attend (A/Coins RX), his drugdealer laughed him in his face, perhaps gave him some bad drugs filled with cyntethic chemicals (5/Swords) and then he was trapped in his mind and could not do get out, but died insted (8/Swords).

The Justice and the Ace (Both reversed) confirms something happen, but not perhaps how I interpreted the cards.

Anyone else dare to take on the cards?

Sar.

Luna-Ocean

A young man/late teenager, a narcoman died yesterday in weird and suspicious circumstances not far from here. I didn't know him, only of him. The entire situation gives me the creeps because I don't think this was an accidental overdose. So I threw some cards on the table.

I used Whimsical Tarot and asked the question like this: Show me what happen when T died.

High Priestess, 5/Coins, 8/Coins.
A/Coin RX, 5/Sword, 8/Sword.

The shadow card was Justice RX and A/Swords felt on the table, also reversed.

S
The Justice and the Ace (Both reversed) confirms something happen, but not perhaps how I interpreted the cards.

Anyone else dare to take on the cards?

Sar.

There does seem to be some sort ventilation and breathing problems is what i'm getting, it could be the cause of some freak incident that got out of control where he might of needed help with his medication that wasn't at hand? if i'd saw the Devil and the Moon cards then i would edged more towards drug use and self infliction, the 5 of swords and Justice reversed could also mean that what ever did occur was clearly unfair and totally something this person wasn't expecting?

ana luisa

I'll have a look. Gotta find my Whimsical to look at the cards more carefully. Be back in a bit.

ana luisa

Was the drug he used meth or cocaine or both ? It seems there has been a problem with cash owed and a lab involved. He tried to distract the people pressuring him for money but it backfired and he was killed. How was he killed ? Everything seems to point to something in his head: be it a shot, overdose, stabbing, hard to say. Body found after it started smelling. Jeez, how crude can this deck be ?

Sar

Was the drug he used meth or cocaine or both ? It seems there has been a problem with cash owed and a lab involved. He tried to distract the people pressuring him for money but it backfired and he was killed. How was he killed ? Everything seems to point to something in his head: be it a shot, overdose, stabbing, hard to say. Body found after it started smelling. Jeez, how crude can this deck be ?

Yes, meth. A forces overdose is what I saw too. And Whimsical is not fluffy at all, things gets out very concrete. She is not as sly as Vanessa Tarot is, but not far behind.

ana luisa

Yes, meth. A forces overdose is what I saw too. And Whimsical is not fluffy at all, things gets out very concrete. She is not as sly as Vanessa Tarot is, but not far behind.

A ruptured vein in the brain, then. The head was really the focal point of death imo.
Love it the way you call your deck a SHE :)

Sar

A ruptured vein in the brain, then. The head was really the focal point of death imo.
Love it the way you call your deck a SHE :)

he, he, he, only a she can both be so cute and so dangerous. :heart:

Luna-Ocean

That does seem possible with all those sword cards relating to the head area? i think it was more likely an health issue.

Sar

There does seem to be some sort ventilation and breathing problems is what i'm getting, it could be the cause of some freak incident that got out of control where he might of needed help with his medication that wasn't at hand? if i'd saw the Devil and the Moon cards then i would edged more towards drug use and self infliction, the 5 of swords and Justice reversed could also mean that what ever did occur was clearly unfair and totally something this person wasn't expecting?

That does seem possible with all those sword cards relating to the head area? i think it was more likely an health issue.

It is now confirmed that it was an overdose of meth and that he wasn't alone when he died, but he was found alone.