A King's Journey

shadowdancer

just had a look at the website for updates. Look like pre-orders may be taken in the next few days.

Davina

truelighth

Just had a look at the website and wow! It is great. Love the art and the concept. I will keep my eyes on this thread for news of when to order :D.

Alta

See her thread in Decks, it is now available for purchase.

truelighth

Thanks. Just checked it out, but now I am not sure. Because the shipping expense is really high on this one. And of course the deck itself is also expensive. But 45 dollars shipping worldwide, I know that can be done for a lot less.

Chanel

truelighth said:
Thanks. Just checked it out, but now I am not sure. Because the shipping expense is really high on this one. And of course the deck itself is also expensive. But 45 dollars shipping worldwide, I know that can be done for a lot less.

Hi :) thanks for looking! My shipping charges are actually $12 for the United States, and $20 for international.

Shipping for international priority is $40, I'm sharing that with you. That is the lowest charge, other services quoted at $120 and $140. If you know of a way that I can go less than $20 internationally, please share! I would love to make that available for everyone :)

It's really great to hear everyone's comments :) Thank you!