a new Lenormand

Le Fanu

Does this go here?

Last night I stumbled across a new Lenormand (released only this month, maybe only this week!) and which can be seen here.

I have just ordered one. No idea what it will be like, but thought others might be interested...

I love this store. Very nice customer service. I have just placed a mega-order... :p

emmsma

That is pretty. I've often wanted to order from them but get lost in translation while trying to check out. :(

Do let us know what you think when they arrive.

What else did you get? Mega order?

Le Fanu

emmsma said:
That is pretty. I've often wanted to order from them but get lost in translation while trying to check out. :(

Do let us know what you think when they arrive.

What else did you get? Mega order?
Oh please don't make me recount, just bits & bobs :|. Like I said elsewhere, this month, I'm tidying up; stuff I have been meaning to order for ages! If you translate with google and write to them in English it's OK. What I do, so as not to get lost in the checkout maze, is send them an email saying what I want and a lovely lady who keeps apologising for her English (which isn't bad at all) sends me a paypal payment request and we do it like that!

Those "Magische" Lenormand cards look a bit twee though don't they? But I'm always eager to see new things up close!

gregory

There is a link at the side that says order in English. Or email them ?

Pretty. :)

Oracle. I am saved :D

(But I speak German, if you're stuck...)

emmsma

K. Will try again next month - perhaps. I'll come bother you, Gregory, if I still am unable to get back to them.

I never got a reply when I emailed them, but that was well over a year ago.

Thanks for showing us the new deck, Le Fanu.

Le Fanu

Just a little tip; don't forget to *deactivate* the translation when you go to check out their email address :|

gregory

??? It looks normal to me....

Le Fanu

gregory said:
??? It looks normal to me....
There's a big difference between esoterik and esoteric when it comes to an email addy...

Just so ya know :)

gregory

WELL - with a k is what came up on the page....

WolfyJames

Thanks for the link Le Fanu, the deck is quite pretty. I ordered from them some decks, mostly Petit Lenormand and the Mystishes Kipper, I even got lucky and found there a second edition of the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot. Yet another Petit Lenormand to acquire it seems. That wishlist of mine keeps getting longer...