A New TdM was born in Japan: Tarot de Marseille ISIS Version

MoonGypsy

I just ordered this today.

I can't wait to get it!

i think you will really like it, garmonbozia! i love mine and the green backs are lovely and so soothing...:heart:

garmonbozia

Mine arrived last night. You're right Moon, the green backs are probably the first thing that struck me when I opened the pack. I really like them. There are a lot of curious details in this deck. Each time I look through the cards, I notice more of them.

MoonGypsy

Mine arrived last night. You're right Moon, the green backs are probably the first thing that struck me when I opened the pack. I really like them. There are a lot of curious details in this deck. Each time I look through the cards, I notice more of them.

Yay, gb! i am so glad to hear you have received this lovely deck! i hope it gives you hours and hours of enjoyment and good readings!

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

Freddie

I'm still debating..it looks good enough to eat... I like the fact that it is sweet and playful, yet traditional. I don't mind the small added bits as much as I mind them in Hadar and Camoin.

Biting nails here,

Freddie

Freddie

Hi All,

Could someone please PM me the e-mail to purchase this as I am on a computer that will not open the link here.

Thanks much,

Freddir

Freddie

Thank you much LRichard!!!

Kind Regards

Freddie

Bluefeet

Great news! Thank you for the update! :)

Patrick Booker

Took a week from Japan to UK. A very nice deck - really pleased with it.

Patrick