Ace of cups - 1 card - locating sthg!

Strenght

Hi all,
Just wanted to share with you all how my trusted cards helped me find an important printed document!!
I was looking for that important piece of paper this morning and it was nowhere! After half an hour searching I was desperate. I really needed to find it today.
Then I thought I'd better ask my cards. "Please help, where is the document x?
I pulled just one card: Ace of cups.
Started thinking - water - emotion - intuition - feelings. ... Wait a minute. , I was writing my journal last evening ... Suddenly it occurred to me, the document must be between my journal!
I dug out my journal out of its hiding place and the lost document was safely tucked away between the book. Thank you Tarot!
The thing is I write my journal so seldom these days that I hadn't found the paper I was looking for early enough without Tarot.
Anyway just wanted to share this! Have a great day!

DoctorLecter84

Then I thought I'd better ask my cards. "Please help, where is the document x?

I pulled just one card: Ace of cups.

Hi. Things that come to my mind in regards to the Ace of Cups is a creek, lake or pond. Somewhere with water feature. Do you live or hang around somewhere with a water feature?

More importantly, where you somewhere with a water feature with the document x?

Strenght

Hi. Things that come to my mind in regards to the Ace of Cups is a creek, lake or pond. Somewhere with water feature. Do you live or hang around somewhere with a water feature?

More importantly, where you somewhere with a water feature with the document x?
Thank you for your input, and sorry for the delayed response!
You have a good point of the document maybe being near a water feature as Ace of cups can refer to water.
The "real life" water element was not present in this reading, or situation, however.
I believe this is because this was a personal reading.
I see Ace of cups as pure but yet undefined emotion. It is like water that’s poured into a container ... and it takes the shape of the container. I feel the same way about my journal. My thoughts and feelings are an undefined mess, but when I write them down and sort them out they have a shape and a form. So this journal of mine hides an ocean of emotions between its covers.
Actually it was easy for me to conclude where that lost document was when I drew Ace of cups....