Ace of Cups and King of Wands. Is this regarding my unemployment?

mardoufox

hello all!
Today, using my Robin Wood deck, I've pulled the Ace of Cups; a card which I interpreted to be very joyful at first glance. Heralding lots of good feelings! Looking more closely the phrase "my cup runneth over" comes to mind. In the card I see it running over with love, and joy (the sun bursting from the clouds at the top of the chalice), and opportunity (the water spilling over)!
I'm not sure how this was connected to my present state. I'm happily married, but that is a given so i never expect my daily readings to concern my love life as I am gratefully content in that!
What isn't so positive is my current unemployment, and possibly having to move away from my husband if I don't find new employment.
So, I pulled a clarifier to see if the Ace of cups was regarding my work, and I pulled the king of Wands. A card that has been stalking me for the last few days. I take the King of Wands to be symbolic of creativity, strength, charisma, and business (therefore work) as he is a king.
I'd love to hear from others, is this combination bringing good omens regarding my unemployment and staying with my husband or is there something else I am not seeing in this reading?
Also, why is that pesky king stalking me? haha
Looking forward to your responses.
Warmest Wishes. xx

vonniedeak

I would think it would mean don't rush into any hasty new decisions. The Ace meaning something new and the King meaning hast. I would warn against moving out from your husband. That could mean disaster for your relationship. Any new decisions consider carefully.

mardoufox

I would think it would mean don't rush into any hasty new decisions. The Ace meaning something new and the King meaning hast. I would warn against moving out from your husband. That could mean disaster for your relationship. Any new decisions consider carefully.

thank you so much for your feedback vonnie. I didn't think of it that way. The only issue is that the decision wouldn't be mine to make, I would have to leave because it is a matter of immigration to have work and be able to stay with my husband.