Ace of Cups Bird & Coin RW

geronimo

I just realized I was never all that interested in that bird until I drew a card asking, "How can I heal what needs to be healed?" And suddenly the bird pulling/dropping that coin really seemed important.
For me, it makes me think of the chalice in Catholic mass the priest would reach into to hand out the Body of Christ. And that coin looks exactly like the bread they would use.
Perhaps I need to really delve into my spirituality in order to heal, to take in that "body of Christ". No, I don't think the card is telling me to go back to the church of my youth. But rather, commit to a spiritual lifestyle and great healing/feelings will come forth from that.

I'm really interested on your take of this bird and coin, whatever you might have to say about it! And if you have anything to say about my question and the Ace of Cups as an answer, Im definitely open to reading your replies about that.

agent199

There isn't really much else to mention about the ace of cups .. you have the holy grail, the dove as a symbol of the holy spirit, and the communion wafer. I agree with your reply to the card itself.

nisaba

If you were drawn to the bird and coin as a memory of Communion, than your take on it doesn't really need our commentary.

Healing is to be found in the more ceremonial aspects of spirituality, or perhaps in transformation (the wafer of Communion transforms into the flesh of a dead prophet).

PattyMc

Since your question was about healing, I see the Ace of Cups as an emotional birth of sorts, maybe you are opening up and beginning to feel joy, love, happiness after some kind of painful situation. It is like a wound that scabs over, if we keep picking at it, it doesn't ever really heal but if we accept the wound/scab then eventually it heals. Could it be that you have finally stopped picking at the scab?

I believe that spirituality in any form contains our ability to love others, and to allow ourselves to be loved, and to love ourselves. We have to transform and allow all of these, and not just one or the other.

I think your interpretation of the card came through to you as exactly the way it needed to, (those sneaky cards do that sometimes ;) )

Blessings,
Patty