ace of wands + 2 of pents= sexual attraction

PrincessAdo

Hi All,

I did a reading today most of which was perfectly clear to me. However one of the places was the sexual chemistry, sizzle factor, which called for two cards.

I used an ann K deck

I got the ace of wands crossed by the 2 of pentacles.

I'm struggling with the combination. The ace is a definite spark. I think combined with the 2 of pents its saying that once that fire is lit it's going to keep going. As in the pents continue to be juggled...

I could be way off here...any thoughts are appreciated

lightpers

Maybe two of Coins crossing Ace of Wands is like the person might juggling between reality /risk that he/she must do and between sexual desire that he/she wanted to.

PrincessAdo

Maybe two of Coins crossing Ace of Wands is like the person might juggling between reality /risk that he/she must do and between sexual desire that he/she wanted to.

That is a very interesting point. The person involved is very apprehensive and wants to take things slow. Admittedly because he knows once that step is taken in the relationship he will be deeply in love with me. He's very scared of getting hurt again.

Sharla

Yes i would see the Ace of wands as a definite spark there, and yes the Two of pents combined meaning a juggling of emotions but i just want to add where ive had the Two of pents come up before in a love query as to a juggling of emotions in two minds etc because there is also someone else on the scene, so a choice between two people.

shivi

Yes, I agree with Sharla. He is definitely sexually attracted to you. However, he is trying out some other option and is using his practical nature to see which will be more beneficial to him.

PrincessAdo

Yes i would see the Ace of wands as a definite spark there, and yes the Two of pents combined meaning a juggling of emotions but i just want to add where ive had the Two of pents come up before in a love query as to a juggling of emotions in two minds etc because there is also someone else on the scene, so a choice between two people.

Yikes! Not so sure i like that lol. Are we certain it's another person, and not so much another lifestyle? The reason I ask is because this person is just getting out of a 12 year marriage. Not even fully divorced yet. He has admitted that he wasn't planning on meeting someone so wonderful so quickly. That he wants to take it slow because he's not really ready yet to rush into a relationship. So, I am wondering if he's kicking around the idea of just being single for awhile.

PrincessAdo

Yes, I agree with Sharla. He is definitely sexually attracted to you. However, he is trying out some other option and is using his practical nature to see which will be more beneficial to him.

Oh I agree that he is being practice about it thats for sure lol. He is such a pentacle, and I am a wand for sure. It took the man 5 dates, yes, 5 wonderful dates to kiss me the first time. And even that, he blames on me and says that I initiated it because I pecked him on the cheek.

Sharla

Yikes! Not so sure i like that lol. Are we certain it's another person, and not so much another lifestyle? The reason I ask is because this person is just getting out of a 12 year marriage. Not even fully divorced yet. He has admitted that he wasn't planning on meeting someone so wonderful so quickly. That he wants to take it slow because he's not really ready yet to rush into a relationship. So, I am wondering if he's kicking around the idea of just being single for awhile.

You should have really pulled another card regarding the (2 of pents) to see more about what it means.

You could maybe do another spread and ask what it is he is juggling and see what comes out.

SweetSiren

Hi All,

I did a reading today most of which was perfectly clear to me. However one of the places was the sexual chemistry, sizzle factor, which called for two cards.

I used an ann K deck

I got the ace of wands crossed by the 2 of pentacles.

I'm struggling with the combination. The ace is a definite spark. I think combined with the 2 of pents its saying that once that fire is lit it's going to keep going. As in the pents continue to be juggled...

I could be way off here...any thoughts are appreciated

Is this a male and female relationship? Excuse my being crass, but that wand is awful phallic and the guy is juggling a ring that looks like where the wand should go. What I find interesting is the female on the more masculine symbols, and the male holding the more female symbols. This leads me to think that sexually, they are on the same page, but because they aren't facing each other, the opportunities/moods never quite match up. As the male is playing with the lady parts, and the lady is playing with the male parts. I would take this as a light-hearted attraction. Sex in the way that it's all good fun. Nothing too hot and steamy, but just the right combo to get what you want out of it. And perhaps that's why it never happens- neither one quite takes it seriously enough to make the energy strong enough to turn it into a will/offer.

Grizabella

It seems to me that those two cards are saying that the jury is out on the sizzle factor. The other party is juggling whether or not it's there for them. Especially since the 2 of Wands is crossing the Ace of Wands.