advice please?

sedgeez

i was wondering if anyone could recommend any crystals to help heal after a miscarriage?
im thinking more along the lines of mentally and emotionally.

thanks in advance

Hemera

Here is something I found in Spirit Walkers Crystals website. This looks good and one can leave out the crystals one doesn´t need (like the hematite if one has no anemia etc)

* AMETHYST: Helps you come to term with your loss
* DALMATION JASPER : Lifts the mood, nurtures your body into recovery
* HEMATITE: Anaemia
* MOONSTONE: Boosts fertility for future pregnancies
* OPALITE: Prevents infections and connects to your angels
* ROSE QUARTZ: Encourages fertility and recovery from loss.

Carry your crystals around with you, toss them into your bath water, make an elixir by soaking in spring water for 12 hours. At night either place under your pillow or on the bedside table to allow their magical properties to surround you at all times.

sedgeez

thank you so much for this.
i have all of these which is good. my brain just wouldnt function when i tried to think.

i really appreciate this,

thanks

Hemera

I`m glad it helped!

There was a typo that I corrected: Opalite connects to your angels (and does not prevent that!)

sedgeez

i didnt even notice, i thought thats what you meant anyway haha

Chronata

I would immediately think rose quartz.

It allows you to be kind to yourself, heals the heartache, soothes and nourishes the soul and emotions. It's very gentle presence can be helpful in a lot of small ways.

Hemera

Another idea I read someplace and just remembered now. You can use the birth stone that would have been that of the miscarried baby for working through the loss.

wildchilde

so sorry to hear of this loss. :heart:

I like what Hemera has posted, I would add that I think several people here have "testified" that rose quartz is an excellent grief stone. I would suggest combining it with Rhodonite in this situation to help heal the loss of that relationship emotionally and help move on from the grief and pain. It may also be good to use Bloodstone for physical healing, depression, and emotional pain. (Note: If the Bloodstone is too strong for your use, you could try Labradorite instead.)

sedgeez

I would immediately think rose quartz.

It allows you to be kind to yourself, heals the heartache, soothes and nourishes the soul and emotions. It's very gentle presence can be helpful in a lot of small ways.

thank you
:)

sedgeez

Another idea I read someplace and just remembered now. You can use the birth stone that would have been that of the miscarried baby for working through the loss.

i like this idea, i will try this.

thank you