an infallible method to reveal the name of a future husband, wife, or partner...

Trailgirl

I got I E Y J H G.

JEY HIG
HEY JIG
YEH GIJ

seems baffling..

Melia

I'd rather someone with a nice face...and not in the underwear biz. lol

GA

Agree. Throw in some intelligence as well.

They might be a landscaper ..... dig rox (dig rocks) .... or someone whose jokes (jox) you dig.

Richard

In the Golden Dawn, Rider-Waite, BOTA, and Thoth, among others, each Major Trump represents a specific letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Although there are no proper vowels as such in Hebrew, you can still spell English words with it, using transliteration. This might suggest a spread to reveal names using only the Majors. For example, my first name might be Sun + Chariot + Sun + Fool + Empress = R + Ch + A + R + D --> Richard, although there are other orthographical possibilities. The doubled R might be a problem. Vowels may be suggested by the matres lectionis, although I'd better not go into that, as Hebrew makes people run away anyhow.

Sar

I am going to marry this exciting person called ndtjiecr.

gregory

Ric Jendt ?

:D
Dic Rendt

Jed Crint…..

You never know....

rwcarter

I am going to marry this exciting person called ndtjiecr.
CJ from Tinder? (A dating app for iPhone)

CJ Rendit or JC Rendit

Michellehihi

This thread is hilarious, I am laughing outloud alone in bed!

Barleywine

I've used gematria to create heraldic emblems out of English names via transliteration into Hebrew letters (my forum avatar is one example), but didn't think to turn the series into tarot trumps. Time for another experiment!