Angel Tarot Deck...readings

Patrick245

OPEN

Hello there I've received new oracle deck and I would like to connect to it.

I will do one card readings exchange for feedback. Please put some heart into your feedback as it's really helpful for my further development.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Greetings beautiful people xx

Patrick245

Anybody? :D

Leandra88

Hello Patrick, I would love to sit :) Can you please tell me if contacting G is the right thing to do at this time? Thanks!

Flames

Hello! :)
Thank you for the offer.

I'm feeling rejected. Is it G (male acquaintance/friend) who is rejecting me or am I just projecting my insecurities onto this situation?

Hope this is clear.

Patrick245

Hello Patrick, I would love to sit :) Can you please tell me if contacting G is the right thing to do at this time? Thanks!

It seems like you both had some things to sort out in your life.
That was a reason of silence between you.
I can feel short break between you two guys.
Not really a fight or argument it's just some things from personal life on both sides kept you occupied.
And that caused interference in conversation.
Feels like you both in a good place to renew contact.
G will tell you that they were about to contact you but you reached out first.

Greetings

Card "the chariot"

Patrick245

Hello! :)

Thank you for the offer.

I'm feeling rejected. Is it G (male acquaintance/friend) who is rejecting me or am I just projecting my insecurities onto this situation?

Hope this is clear.

Hello there yeah it's clear to me.

You've been through some heavy stuff recently.
If you felt rejected by G it's only because you weren't in happy place.
You were sending out this kind of vibe to people that they didn't know how to approach you.
It's really important for you to stay positive and change your attitude.
He likes you but he didn't know how to reach to you so he let go just let him know that you like him and he haven't done nothing wrong to you.
He is confused and he don't know what to do.
Rejection comes to you more from family side I feel.
Feel like disapproval of some idea.

G actually cares about your well being...sometimes you just making yourself not approachable...does it make sense?

Card: "ten of air"

Greetings

Bewitch

Hey may I sit?

Can you tell me if I'm on the right track with A?

Many thanks

Bewitch xx

Flames

Hello there yeah it's clear to me.

You've been through some heavy stuff recently.
If you felt rejected by G it's only because you weren't in happy place.
You were sending out this kind of vibe to people that they didn't know how to approach you.
It's really important for you to stay positive and change your attitude.
He likes you but he didn't know how to reach to you so he let go just let him know that you like him and he haven't done nothing wrong to you.
He is confused and he don't know what to do.
Rejection comes to you more from family side I feel.
Feel like disapproval of some idea.

G actually cares about your well being...sometimes you just making yourself not approachable...does it make sense?

Card: "ten of air"

Greetings

Thank you so much for your insight! You got all that from the 10 of Air? I'm really impressed. Yes, I've been going through some heavy stuff. I was just talking with a friend about this and many of the points you raise here, are exactly the things we were talking about. I hadn't seen my own attitude in this situation or how I might have come across to G. I can see how he might be confused. And, I do sense he let go in some way...as he wasn't sure what I wanted. I play these silly games, unconsciously to a great degree, wanting him to come to me or waiting to see if he will. If he does, it means he cares. If he doesn't, he means he doesn't care -- that's been my usual thought process. And, YES, I experienced a lot of feelings of rejection from my family. I knew you were really onto something with my reading when I came to that line. It makes me feel that everything you've said here, is true. I thank you so much for that. Blessings to you. You've opened my eyes to something I had been overlooking for a long long time and which is affecting my life in ways I hadn't even considered. Take good care, Patrick. :)

Patrick245

Hey may I sit?

Can you tell me if I'm on the right track with A?

Many thanks

Bewitch xx

Hello

It looks like you closed a chapter of your life.
You left something behind you and decided to make a big changes.
Yes it is a right track.
You enjoying to be around each other.
You feel playful and excited so does A.
It's all new to both of you.
But there's someone that you still think of...card is saying let go live it behind with the rest.
Now it's a time for you to discover new things and A is there for that reason.
Big support from A's side.
I can feel that you happy right now like you smiling al the time.

Card: "three of water"

Greetings

Patrick245

Thank you so much for your insight! You got all that from the 10 of Air? I'm really impressed. Yes, I've been going through some heavy stuff. I was just talking with a friend about this and many of the points you raise here, are exactly the things we were talking about. I hadn't seen my own attitude in this situation or how I might have come across to G. I can see how he might be confused. And, I do sense he let go in some way...as he wasn't sure what I wanted. I play these silly games, unconsciously to a great degree, wanting him to come to me or waiting to see if he will. If he does, it means he cares. If he doesn't, he means he doesn't care -- that's been my usual thought process. And, YES, I experienced a lot of feelings of rejection from my family. I knew you were really onto something with my reading when I came to that line. It makes me feel that everything you've said here, is true. I thank you so much for that. Blessings to you. You've opened my eyes to something I had been overlooking for a long long time and which is affecting my life in ways I hadn't even considered. Take good care, Patrick. :)

I'm so happy that my reading resonated with you!
I hope that it will be healing for you as well.
I will send some light to you and I wish you all the best.

I took all of this from one card because I treat cards more like a tool actually. Whenever I do reading it's more like I'm channeling things and cards just focusing my energy...does it make sense?

Anyway I wish you all the best because you deserve it?!