Angels & Madonnas

Aulruna

Today I unexpectedly received a belated Christmas present - the "Angels & Madonnas" cards by the same author/illustrator team that brought us the Mystical Lenormand and the MYstical Kipper, Regula Elisabeth Fiechter and Urban Trösch. The set is from 2005, but I had never heard of it before!

The set is stunning!! Finally, Urban's art got the proper size to show off all the details (though the cards are generally a bit less busy than the other two decks) - they have a similar size like the DV decks.

The companion booklet has a full colour plate of all the cards, an message from the entity on the card, a description of the image, and a divinatory meaning.

My only complaints are - there are just 24 cards, which is a bit meager for doing spreads, and there are no infos on who the angels and madonnas actually are. I could not find out if these are actual divine beings or just created for the deck. For example, when googling I could not find anything on Karia, and Nogan is described as a goddess worshipped in Tibet, whereas the card shows a blone Northern looking woman. Hmmmm.

I'm really interested how those will work in readings!

Attachments

• e+m_calista.gif
    e+m_calista.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 160
  • e+m_nogan.gif
    e+m_nogan.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 167
  • e+m_tamourin.gif
    e+m_tamourin.gif
    44.2 KB · Views: 157
  • e+m_manuela.gif
    e+m_manuela.gif
    46 KB · Views: 156

HearthCricket

This deck is gorgeous! Now I have to try and hunt it down. I love the theme! What a lovely gift.

celticnoodle

they are beautiful! I would love to have a copy of these cards also. HearthCricket, (or anyone) if you know where to purchase them, please post about it!

HearthCricket

Sadly, so far, I have not found a thing on the web about them. And they are so pretty...

Aulruna

I will try to find the time to post a list of the divinatory meanings over the next days, so anyone who finds the deck can use them with it. The info in the book is not too extensive anyway, so the visual stimuli and some keywords should get you a long way with this oracle!

Little Hare

Stunning cards :) I would love to have a copy of this deck *runs off to search*

Aulruna

List of names & keywords

Angels and Madonnas – List of Keywords

Nogan – feeling deeply connected to all beings; sadness and melancholy caused by being empathic; understanding how dolour and joy are interrelated

Maria Dolores – seeing the beautiful and pure in the midst of sorrow and pain; taking comfort from the simple things; finding the strength to help in the song of a bird

Astrid, Jelenka, Maya – hospitality; cherishing friendships; open up to other people

Jade – the importance of music for happiness; learning to play an instrument; listen to the song of life; finding your own melody

Gajana – listen to the message of animals as spiritual beings; talk to animals and seek their advice

Rubin – recharge your energy with the colour red; focus on your energy level; meeting a challenge

Calista – becoming one with nature; pay attenion to the tiny details of nature; enjoy nature’s perfection

Mangelia – a time of harvest; making a choice; focus on what you really need and select it from the bounty

Tamourin – connection with your Higher Self; feeling the Divine within yourself; the purpose of your soul in this life

Gabriel & Maria-Jelenka – the inner light shining within every creature; see your own inner light shine to perceive the inner light of others

Lamura – your home and hearth; being Queen of your castle; find strength in your home; astral jouneys while staying in one place; a retreat

Ronimus – message of the Franciscan monks: All worldly goods are vain; evaluate the true importance of your possessions; you are a guest in this world and will leave it without your belongings

Yapsa, Flower Priestess – coming into one’s power(s); remind yourself of the power you have and exercise it; going your way

Karia – freedom of thought; using your intellect to cut through emotional turmoil; a clear mind; planning ahead for the future you want to have

Sara – seeing how the past, present and future are connected; time doesn’t have a beginning or end; cycles; every ending is a new beginning

Lariana – empathy and compassion; capability to comfort others; proceed with open eyes and tread carefully to find out who needs your help

Simaria – the quiet after the storm yields harmony, the time after an emotional turmoil or tempest brings clarity and peace

Serenaia – finding your place in life; your heart’s true desire; belonging; your unique task in life; listening to one’s dreams

Theresia – seeing your aura and that of others; learning the language of auras; healing auras

Manuela, Portia, Tamara – don’t waste your precious time; focus on what is truly essential; identify time stealers and energy drainers and let them go

Jessica – listen to the voice of the Moon; find the entrance to your dream world and listen to its messages

Trevis – look for the answers within yourself; trust your intuition; the answers from within will come in unexpected ways

Aya - the inner light shining within every creature; see your own inner light shine to perceive the inner light of others; let your inner light glow to strengthen your bond with all other beings (yes! The text IS almost identical to the one for Gabriel & Maria-Jelenka...)

Bonifazius – love of knowledge and theories; don’t forget to look out for the wisdom of the natural world, too.

celticnoodle

thank you for posting this list again, Aulruna. it was a bit of work, but it is appreciated. :)