Another "new" old Dondorf deck

Tag_jorrit

Many people know that I remade a Dondorf design deck in a mini size that I dubbed "Purple Dragon" because of the dragon logo that appeared on one of the original decks. I received many requests to make the deck in a standard size. This one will be 2-1/4" x 3-1/2".

Then I received several requests to include extra Lord & Lady cards. If you haven't checked out the website where they will be available, here are the Lords and Ladies that will be included in the deck.

In case you are wondering why ... I made the minis with an original style back design because I wanted little ones, and I really didn't like the uninspired back designs that were available. I hope you like the big ones, too.

Le Fanu

I just ordered 2 X mini Dondorf decks. Sorry I didn't get back to you the other week when you kindly gave me shipping info but the good news is - of course - I decided to buy two minis because they look absolutely beautiful and the Dondorf really is the most beautiful antique Lenormand. Can't wait to receive them. I had a look at an inch ruler and they don't seem impractically small. Maybe about the size of the Gluck Lenormand...

Does the mini come with two Lady and Gentleman cards? I guess it is only the larger one that does...

frelkins

These are very interesting. I'm surprised ASS/Cartamundi would license the pattern to you. Intriguing.

Tag_jorrit

I Does the mini come with two Lady and Gentleman cards? I guess it is only the larger one that does...
Just the big ones. You know, it's not traditional to have 2 Ladies & Gentlemen. ;)

Tag_jorrit

The full size decks are HERE. Two Lords and Ladies. Have a look.

Astraea

Are they for sale yet? The storefront still says "coming soon"...

Tag_jorrit

Fixed! :cool5:

Check out the old Dutch deck, too.

Lee

The Dutch deck looks charming, I just ordered one, along with the Dondorf. Thanks for making these available!

Astraea

The Dutch deck looks charming, I just ordered one, along with the Dondorf. Thanks for making these available!
Ditto! Lovely decks.