Any news about the See of Logos Oracle?

baba-prague

Slowly but surely.

Very, very slowly.

I suppose that the illustrations we have done for The Tarot of Perfection book do give a feel for the way we think the See of Logos will eventually look. But we've done a mass of cards over the last four years and rejected nearly everything.

I think it's our hardest project ever. I also feel it may well be our last - or near to last - deck. It's immensely satisfying working on it, but also immensely demanding.

Briar Rose

For some reason I was getting that feeling. I don't know why. I always wondered if it was coming out soon, when I was so sick over the summer.

I know that when it is finished it will be divine and fantastic.

Any change of the deck coming with a bag?

Your decks are so cherished, and by everyone too.

baba-prague

HeavensVault said:
For some reason I was getting that feeling. I don't know why. I always wondered if it was coming out soon, when I was so sick over the summer.

I know that when it is finished it will be divine and fantastic.

Any change of the deck coming with a bag?

Your decks are so cherished, and by everyone too.

I would absolutely LOVE to do a special bag for the deck. I think I'd get such a buzz from that. The deck is planned to be huge by the way, so we may have to work out some way of making a larger than usual bag.

The experience of working on this deck has been strange. Usually we are pretty good at hitting our self-imposed deadlines (well, within a few months or so!) But this deck just won't allow us to do it until - well, I think until we're ready, or it is.

I can feel already that it's going to have a lot of power in the right hands. Or maybe that's just what I'm hoping.

MoonGypsy

Oh Karen, i am sure it is going to be more than worth the wait...You and Alex are perfectionists in the best possible meaning of the term. It shows in everything you do.
Your ever Baba loving gusher, :joke:
MoonGypsy:heart:

Briar Rose

wow! a bag with the deck. Now I really can't wait!!!!! Red? Dark red? Hmmm... beads?

My friend who sews said the Bohemian Gothic black satin bag was sewn really well. I think so. And the beads are exquisite. Weren't they antique?

midniteeye

well, another year has passed by. anyone knows any update on the see of logos oracle?