Anyone else in a Chariot year?

Lady Orchard

Looking at a thread on death years, I am currently in a Chariot year.
Just wondering who else might be, and how people have found it to be?

So far I have really been evaluating my goals in life this year, much much more than previously. I feel definitely that I am finally taking control of what I want, both career wise and emotionally. I'm far from there yet....but usually I feel as if I'm stagnating, whereas this year, there's definite movement towards things.

I'm approaching Saturn Return though so that may be a reason too!

Any other Charioteers out there?

Moonbow

I am!

I sometimes see the Chariot card as a card of contradictions, of movement but also being difficult to move... and that's the kind of year I'm having too. Generally I'm going in the right directions but it's proving hard work.... in many aspects of my life.

Interestingly though, this is also a year of travel for me and my family, which is quite a bit different from recent years - for example last year I didn't travel at all, (although my family did). It wasn't until I returned from my holiday last month that I realised the significance of my year card.

a_shikhs

I am in a Chariot year.. :)

Moonbow said:
I sometimes see the Chariot card as a card of contradictions, of movement but also being difficult to move... and that's the kind of year I'm having too. Generally I'm going in the right directions but it's proving hard work.... in many aspects of my life.

Very true.. I am going through the same thing. Lot of hard work and and difficulty to move ahead.. :(

I am dying to travel somewhere and take a vacation, but nothing is happening..:( I guess this year sounds more like the Chariot reversed.. ;)

Lady Orchard

yes this is true, it isn't easy, but at least we have got in the drivers seat and have an idea of where we want to go! It's only April. Hopefully we'll get better control of the reins as the year goes on!

a_shikhs

Lady Orchard said:
yes this is true, it isn't easy, but at least we have got in the drivers seat and have an idea of where we want to go! It's only April. Hopefully we'll get better control of the reins as the year goes on!

Lol.. very true..:D I already feel as if i know where i want to head this year in my career and what i want to do.. I guess the Chariot is helping me.. ;)

Chiara

I, too, am in a Chariot year.

It is definitely a year of challenges, moving around the obstacles and controlling the two forces that pull the chariot.

Funny, it was my card for last year, too! At the end of the year when I looked back over what I had accomplished, I felt I had overcome many obstacles but didn't quite feel I was there yet...didn't quite reach the final victory of the Chariot. When I pulled the Chariot for this year, it made perfect sense. The energy simply had not been completed yet.

Alissa

Chariot year here too.

My own horses didn't even bother moving for the first 5 months of my Chariot year, not until I got pissed off and threw down the reins and said "I'm not touching em, and I'm not going ANYwhere until you come to me first and show up, GOD!" After that, they took off a full charge, and now I'm hanging on and trying desperately to catch up with myself every day instead. :)

WalesWoman

I think I'm still in my Chariot year, but it seems more like it's ended and started being my Strength year in January. It is also my Saturn return year, so it's hard to tell if some of the things I've had to deal with are part of this or what.

The Chariot part had a lot to do with cars of all things, had to spend lots of $ on replacement parts and things to do with the front end and steering. LOL It was also a year of changing directions and solidifying the directions I wanted to go in, taking more charge of things. There were a lot of emotional ups and downs and taking control of my feelings, dealing with depression and loss and not letting that get out of control.

I've also had to figure out that the horse comes before the cart and learn to use will power to not rush in heedlessly, but also not get too stuck in needing to control that which cannot be controlled. Sometimes you have to give things some free rein in order to pull together. Since my mate and I are opposites, very much like those horses, that this past year has been one of greater teamwork and finding better ways to stay in the middle of the road, going in the same direction, instead of fighting to go in different ones.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to go in another direction and take on a real challenge of buying a business... and I know I'm going to let my nursing license expire because I really do not want to do that anymore. It was something I shouldn't have gotten into in the first place I think... it was good at the time but doesn't serve my purposes any longer.

All in all, it's been a pretty good year, despite some of the things that did happen. There have been some major challenges and obstacles, but they don't seem as bad in retrospect as they did at the time. It seems like we've had a lot of busy ness, rushing around, but that is normal, so didn't count that as part of this. But if it starts on birthdays... then it has been on the whole the beginning of going in the right direction and one of finding the right stride.

moonstone11

Help!

Hello-how do I find out which year I am in please? Have read a number of threads on this but feel very confused! Thank you

Sulis

moonstone11 said:
Hello-how do I find out which year I am in please? Have read a number of threads on this but feel very confused! Thank you

Add the day and month of your birth to your current year:

eg.
My birthday is June 12th so I could do it one of two ways (I don't really think it matters that much)

1+2+6+2+0+0+6 = 17 = 1+7 = 8 = Justice or Strength depending on what deck you use.

OR

2006 +
------
20 24 = 2+0+2+4 = 8 = Strength or Justice