Anyone need any Emotional/Spiritual Healing Reading Exchanges?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Patrick245

My question is ...

What message do they have for me with healing the situation with DS?

Thanks love!

BeyondtheVeil

I'm sorry for delay with response (my friend needed my help for couple of days)

While shuffling cards I had a jumper.

"Remember who you are"

That's card of Archangel Michael and I feel that in terms of relationship with DS
He wants you to know to remember that you having really strong light in you.
You should never doubt in yourself.
Conflict that you are in it's not coming from you directly you have to remember to stand by your beliefs.
You saying the truth and you speak up from your heart.
That person can't realise it yet.
There's only good intention from you and something has been said that upsets DS.
Time is needed for DS to come to understanding. DS seems distant right now because as I said there is some self work going on right now and processing the situation.
You shouldn't take a blame for what happened cos all I can see are good intentions.
You reviled some sort of truth that is hard to face for them.

I hope everything is okay with your friend! {hugs} No worries! :)

This sounds beautiful here. I can totally relate to this. I am finally realizing that it isn't about me, but them. I have also recently found out {in readings} that we are both needing to work on ourselves/learn some lessons/etc. So this is perfect here :thumbsup:
Yes, DS apparently is upset with me and blames me for it. I think they think I did it to be mean, but I honestly thought it was the right thing to do at the time. I think I did bring something to them that they have to face. It is probably really confusing for them as it was me. I've had more time to think/heal. Plus I do readings and that helped me with my beliefs, etc. So.. spot on! :thumbsup:

Card: "spiritual understanding"

Card is saying that everything is going as it should be.
There's no need for pushing or forcing any contact as they need some time.
Angels are telling you that time is a key in your situation.
You coming to understanding why certain things happened.
There's a lesson for both of you in that.
And this relationship is getting stronger after you overcome this obstacle.
It almost looks like you touched the centre of every problem that DS has and there's healing taking place and change of perspective.
You have been revising whole situation in your head a lot and you actually came to understand some things.
Everything is going to be all right but is a slow process (not really long and really slow but require some time)
General vibration of those cards fro me is patience.

Hope that helps.

Blessings xx

Yes..I have been getting this also! :thumbsup: I guess that is why I keep getting Rest and Rejuvenate lol
I hope that the relationship will become stronger but I'm not sure. I have hope and I want it to, but then I'm afraid to get hurt. lol

It is a slow process. I think it will be a really long time as I'm not sure where in the process DS is. lol

Patience is something that I have been working on. That is a hard lesson in itself lol

Thank you so much for this reading!! {{BIG HUGS}} It really does resonate and I really needed to hear this message.

Thank love!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

I hope everything is okay with your friend! {hugs} No worries! :)

This sounds beautiful here. I can totally relate to this. I am finally realizing that it isn't about me, but them. I have also recently found out {in readings} that we are both needing to work on ourselves/learn some lessons/etc. So this is perfect here :thumbsup:

Yes, DS apparently is upset with me and blames me for it. I think they think I did it to be mean, but I honestly thought it was the right thing to do at the time. I think I did bring something to them that they have to face. It is probably really confusing for them as it was me. I've had more time to think/heal. Plus I do readings and that helped me with my beliefs, etc. So.. spot on! :thumbsup:

Yes..I have been getting this also! :thumbsup: I guess that is why I keep getting Rest and Rejuvenate lol

I hope that the relationship will become stronger but I'm not sure. I have hope and I want it to, but then I'm afraid to get hurt. lol

It is a slow process. I think it will be a really long time as I'm not sure where in the process DS is. lol

Patience is something that I have been working on. That is a hard lesson in itself lol

Thank you so much for this reading!! {{BIG HUGS}} It really does resonate and I really needed to hear this message.

Thank love!! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Yes she is ok she will be fine.
She is going through a lot of changes right now and it's quite intense.
My abilities and hers are basically the same so whenever I'm with here it's really intense.
So we both getting really tired :D but good tired.

I'm so happy that my reading resonated with you and you found it useful.
I hope that this healing process will be smooth and blessed for you!

Lots of hugs xxooxx

BeyondtheVeil

Patrick245

Yes she is ok she will be fine.
She is going through a lot of changes right now and it's quite intense.
My abilities and hers are basically the same so whenever I'm with here it's really intense.
So we both getting really tired :D but good tired.

I'm so happy that my reading resonated with you and you found it useful.
I hope that this healing process will be smooth and blessed for you!

Lots of hugs xxooxx

I'm glad to hear that she will be fine. I can understand what it is like to go through intense things. :heart:

I'm glad that you have someone to relate to with your abilities, etc. I also know how it is to be around people that way. :)

Thank you again for my reading and your well wishes! :heart:

LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU TO SWEETIE!!! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

THIS THREAD IS STILL OPEN :thumbsup:

theFeeLion

Hi BeyondtheVeil! ☺

I would love to sit. Could you please ask for me what healing I need to do in order to move forward?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for theFeeLion

Hi BeyondtheVeil! ☺

I would love to sit. Could you please ask for me what healing I need to do in order to move forward?

Hi love! :heart:

Here is your reading...

MOVEMENT, CHOICES, and DECISIONS

This is a card of movement and significant changes and choices that must be made.

This reading is telling you that you need to make some decisions in your life. There may have been significant changes, or there may need to be, in your life. You are asked to think carefully about them, but don't take too long. The longer you take to make the decisions the longer it will take you to move forward.

You may be feeling like you are overwhelmed or not sure which way to go. It is okay to think about your choices, but remember you aren't alone. Ask a friend, mentor, a family member, your guides/angels to help you. Don't be scared of change as that is what sends us forward. You can always steer the path once you make a decision.

You have the courage, strength, and support to make any decisions that you want. Remember to stay focused and flexible though. Sometimes when we make choices... we have to be willing to let go of complete control. If things are 100% like you like them..it's okay. Make the choices that you want and think are best for you. Then take a deep breath, and begin. You've got this! :thumbsup:

I hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

Hi BeyondtheVeil,

I'm feeling really anxious in the last few days and I can't pinpoint exactly what is the cause of it. I would be most grateful if you could have a look at it for me, please, and how I can work on healing it.

What would you like me to look at for you?

Many thanks,

Bluebird

theFeeLion

Hi love! :heart:

Here is your reading...

MOVEMENT, CHOICES, and DECISIONS

This is a card of movement and significant changes and choices that must be made.

This reading is telling you that you need to make some decisions in your life. There may have been significant changes, or there may need to be, in your life. You are asked to think carefully about them, but don't take too long. The longer you take to make the decisions the longer it will take you to move forward.

You may be feeling like you are overwhelmed or not sure which way to go. It is okay to think about your choices, but remember you aren't alone. Ask a friend, mentor, a family member, your guides/angels to help you. Don't be scared of change as that is what sends us forward. You can always steer the path once you make a decision.

You have the courage, strength, and support to make any decisions that you want. Remember to stay focused and flexible though. Sometimes when we make choices... we have to be willing to let go of complete control. If things are 100% like you like them..it's okay. Make the choices that you want and think are best for you. Then take a deep breath, and begin. You've got this! :thumbsup:

I hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thanks so much BeyondtheVeil!

I definitely need to make some decisions. I think I may have mentioned in another post that I have been playing around with the the idea of starting a business for myself doing massage and readings. I think it would be nice to be able to combine the two as I am always much more in tune with people after involving some form of physical touch. I feel like having this caring aspect to my career is much better suited to me than many other things. Maybe all of this is why I have struggled to find a new job.

Time for some business planning I think!

Do you have a question you would like to ask my Faeries Oracle?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Bluebird

Hi BeyondtheVeil,

I'm feeling really anxious in the last few days and I can't pinpoint exactly what is the cause of it. I would be most grateful if you could have a look at it for me, please, and how I can work on healing it.

What would you like me to look at for you?

Many thanks,

Bluebird

I sure will Bluebird! :heart:

I asked... Why has Bluebird been anxious for the last few days?

Here is your reading-

TRAPPED IN FEAR

You are the cause of your anxiety. {{HUGS}} There may be things happening around you or choices that you feel that you aren't ready to face. You are actually making things seem worse. It is like you are worrying and fearful of it so much that it prevents you from seeing the issue or the solution.

You may feel that by ignoring it, acting like it doesn't exist, or staying where you are is the best decision because you feel it is safe there. You may have consciously or unconsciously convinced yourself that either there is nothing that you can do or that if you don't face it... then it won't be true or it will just go away/resolve on it's own.

I'm not sure exactly that "what" is, but it is leaving you almost paralyzed inside. You have the strength and tools that you need to work through it, but you don't have to do it alone. Seek out help from a friend, counselor, etc to help support you.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thank you for offering me a healing one as well! {{HUGS}}

My question is...

What can I do heal..to be ready for my relationship with G?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback and question for theFeeLion

Thanks so much BeyondtheVeil!

I definitely need to make some decisions. I think I may have mentioned in another post that I have been playing around with the the idea of starting a business for myself doing massage and readings. I think it would be nice to be able to combine the two as I am always much more in tune with people after involving some form of physical touch. I feel like having this caring aspect to my career is much better suited to me than many other things. Maybe all of this is why I have struggled to find a new job.

Time for some business planning I think!

Do you have a question you would like to ask my Faeries Oracle?

I am so glad that the reading resonated with you and I hope that it helps you make your choices! :)

I think that sounds amazing! Too bad you don't live close to me! lol I think that is an awesome career and one that you may find very exciting and fulfilling. :heart:

Sure..

Would you ask... What healing of myself that I need to focus on now?

Thanks for offering! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil