Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

hunter

I cannot imagine she will pass up the chance to put out decks for each archangel :)

The decks are so affordable at Border's with the coupons. About the price of one take out meal.

I have the feeling this one might be a big seller as a gift for sick friends, if she did even a half decent job on it.

And if she finishes the main 4 archangels and does some sort of ritual with them for each direction, people who would never have bought all 4 decks, will do so.

hunter

Thank you so much for posting that!

I wish this deck was out already. I have a sick friend who loves the "Healing With the angels" deck, but was very disappointed in the Michael deck, despite having a very special connection with Michael, himself. I'm hoping that she might connect with this deck more, and that it will give her a much needed boost.

Please, if anyone hears about this deck being in stock anywhere, let me know ASAP. My friend isn't doing well :-(

MoonGypsy

hunter said:
Please, if anyone hears about this deck being in stock anywhere, let me know ASAP. My friend isn't doing well :-(

Sweetie, i searched and searched and searched...*sigh* but no one has it in stock yet. The earliest release date i can find is May first...[Amazon and Hay House, the decks publisher].

i send love and healing energy to your dear friend. :love:

Blessings of Hope and Healing,
MGxxx

Mellifluous

hunter said:
Thank you so much for posting that!

I wish this deck was out already. I have a sick friend who loves the "Healing With the angels" deck, but was very disappointed in the Michael deck, despite having a very special connection with Michael, himself. I'm hoping that she might connect with this deck more, and that it will give her a much needed boost.

You're welcome! Also sending light to your friend. :)

hunter

I saw the book for sale at Borders today. The deck must be close behind!

avalonian

hunter said:

Amazon.com have it in stock now.

:) :) :)

hunter

They were published too late for my friend :-( Her husband told me not to send any more gifts as she isn't able to use them.

There is a part of me that wants to send them anyway and just have someone put them in her hand, but her husband was quite clear when I heard him speaking to my other friend on the phone, that he doesn't want gifts sent.

I think I might buy myself the deck one day when I see it at Border's and have a coupon, but I'm too sad to order them right now :-( I'm sad she is passing, but even sadder about the way she is passing :-(

GadgetGirl

hunter said:
They were published too late for my friend :-( Her husband told me not to send any more gifts as she isn't able to use them.

There is a part of me that wants to send them anyway and just have someone put them in her hand, but her husband was quite clear when I heard him speaking to my other friend on the phone, that he doesn't want gifts sent.

I think I might buy myself the deck one day when I see it at Border's and have a coupon, but I'm too sad to order them right now :-( I'm sad she is passing, but even sadder about the way she is passing :-(

[[[[[hunter]]]]] Sorry about your friend.