Are spares necessary?

Le Fanu

Ive just got a Jacques Vieville back up and it has changed everything...

Nina*

Le Fanu said:
Ive just got a Jacques Vieville back up and it has changed everything...
Because? (I'd honestly like to know since I have two myself and I'm not sure what THAT changed :D )

Le Fanu

Nina* said:
Because? (I'd honestly like to know since I have two myself and I'm not sure what THAT changed :D )

Just being less fussed about using it all over the place, reading for others with it (clumsy shufflers, bad shufflers, shufflers who drop the cards, grubby shufflers. LOL). I take it out with me in the street, in my bag. It is a deck I have always loved and have been more and more aware recently that it isn't an easy deck to replace if you leave it on the bus or something.

Just an added sense of security from the fact that there's a pristine back-up at home!

Nina*

Le Fanu said:
Just being less fussed about using it all over the place, reading for others with it (clumsy shufflers, bad shufflers, shufflers who drop the cards, grubby shufflers. LOL). I take it out with me in the street, in my bag. It is a deck I have always loved and have been more and more aware recently that it isn't an easy deck to replace if you leave it on the bus or something.

Just an added sense of security from the fact that there's a pristine back-up at home!
Ah... yeah, that I can understand (I should since I have a bad habit of getting spares of all favorites).
So congratulations on your extra Vieville! :D