Art Deco Tarot

patter

temperlyne said:
(What medium are the rest of you using? I tried pen and ink for this one.)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1294217

Oh and Patter... How am I supposed to send the image to you? So you might put it on the site as a card in process? [/B]

Looking good ... I can probably download it from deviant art -- or you can email me a copy at veingloria@angelfire.com. I don't know that my card is entirely 'finished' yet -- the current version is poster paint.

rota

Patter, I've sent off to you my version of the art deco High Priestess. ]

Here's my process: I drew the sketch on paper, scanned it and brought it up as a layer in Illustrator, and used it as a template for the final image. Also, I remade your frame the same way, since I wanted a nice clean edge. Hope you don't mind too much!

(The font for the title is Rockwell, in case anyone wants to know.)

patter

I will go and look at your card asap.

Everyone - do feel free to play around and interpret, even with the border design...

patter

rota said:
Patter, I've sent off to you my version of the art deco High Priestess. ]

Sorry about the delay getting back to you, but I haven't received your card! Could you please send it again?: veingloria@lycos.com

rota

I made a couple more tries; hope you see it soon.

Can't wait to see what other images this effort will produce. Get drawing, guys!

Eissej

(What medium are the rest of you using? I tried pen and ink for this one.)

I just sent in the Magician. (in theory, sometimes my computer skills are a little lacking... could you let me know if you don't get him soon?) He's inked, then scanned and fiddled with. Had to erase the scanner gnaw marks... but that's normal.

By the way, I am enjoying the look of the rest of them! Is Star actually squished a little bit sideways? I dunno, maybe it's just my screen. Or my eyes.

Fanci

Thanks for the input will try to fiddle with star see what I can figure out. Patter probably has received your work but I believe she mentioned before that she was having trouble with her laptop and doesn't have reg. access to a computer on weekends. But I am sure she will get in touch with you as soon as she as able. Or you can email it to fancimama@hotmail.com and I can upload it to the site for you. Fanci

patter

I have the magician and preistess -- both stunning. Must go to work now but can post them later today if Fanci hasn't already sorted it.