Asking for Light

AquarianGoddess

Hi Everybody,

Today I was diagnosed with breast cancer (although I've known it intuitively for a few weeks) and the prognosis looks pretty good.

I'm scheduled for surgery on May 1st for a lumpectomy, then will undergo radiation for about six weeks (I've declined chemo...too harsh).

My biopsy results won't be back until next week, however, the doctor feels that it hasn't yet spread to my lymph nodes (he said the chance is only 30% that it has).

Of course I had to ask the Doc his sign and no surprises here...he's a Cancer and the sign Cancer rules the breast!

I'd appreciate if you would keep me in your prayers that everything works out well. Thanks and God Bless.

Hugs to All,
AG

Malachite

*done*

Hoping it all works out well...Keep us posted!...

funkpuss

Oh AG
sorry to hear about your news, God there I go going on about my ex-boyfriend and how depressed I feel and you have this problem.

Everyone has problems at the end of the day but if we all send some light and thoughts to eachother to help clear any negativity. ..........But AG you are doing really well you sound strong, YOU GO GIRL!!

Let there be light to everyone who is in need.
FP

raeanne

AG,
I am a 19 year cancer survivor. If you need an ear, I'm just an e-mail away:
raeanne_s@hotmail.com

Diana

My prayers will be specially for you in the weeks to come. And that's a promise!

joya250

Aquarian Goddess --- my thoughts and prayers are with you. oxoxoxoxoxxo, joy

All Is One

As a woman who watched her grandmother and mother go through radical mastectomy's, and who has had a lumpectomy myself 2 years ago, I have to tell you that your positive, strong attitude is surely your greatest weapon against this cellular enemy.
I am sending you glowing white globes of radiant love and life- and keeping you in my thoughts.
Please share your results when you can,

Alison

napaisti

I'm sending prayers and light your way! (and my cat Jeanette just walked on the mouse and keyboard and highlighted the word light so I take it she's sending some too.) remember, the strength will come. :)

blessings,
napaisti

Talisman

AquarianGoddess,

I am wishing, as hard as I can, for your health and well being.

Talisman

Kaz

wishing you well AG, and light on its way

kaz