Astral Projection

RainbowFire

Hello. I am just becoming Wiccan, and just entering the wonderful world of spirituality. I have a vague idea what astral projection is, but would somebody please explain it to me? Such as what it is and how to project myself? Thanks

Kiama

I do believe that there is another thread around this board somewhere, with about 30 replies all about Astral Projection... I'll bump it up to the top of this board for you.

Kiama

Ramses

Yes, there is such a thread...hehe...I started it ...and lots of great people wrote many great things about it ...try that...

LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ophiel

Also, there are some online groups in Yahoo devoted to astral projection, some only for the newbie. And there's a great book out called "Inner Guide Meditation" that is about that, and incorporates the Tarot, and is quite interesting. Occultist Israel Regardie from the Golden Dawn wrote the introduction to this book.

"Inner Guide Meditation : A Spiritual Technology for the 21st Century" by Edwin C. Steinbrecher.

His whole concept may not appeal to you, and I've never tried the whole program myself, but it is an interesting idea. It's really more about contacting an inner guide than projecting, but is certainly related.

He developed this whole idea of taking your astrological chart and transforming it into the Tarot and gaining new insights into how whatever energies were interacting.