If a psychic medium said "You can ask 3 questions" what would they be?

Summerdream

Hi! One of my friends told me about a local psychic channeler who books private parties. You can only ask 3 question to your spirit guide, passed away loved one, etc. I was thinking If I go to one of these parties what questions would I ask. I'd want to make it something important. What would you ask if you ask 3 questions?

funkpuss

Hmmmm
1. I would ask about my love life.
2. Work
3. Why do I always seem to have bad luck when I think positive???

Over the last 5-6 nothing has worked out for me at all I even when too see top Mediums that told me that told me things that was spot on and even predicted things that came true, but they all had bad endings.
I've never done anything to hurt anyone nor am I stupid, I never seem to be happy or have anyone around me that I can trust. There always seems to be a catch.

Funkpuss

Malachite

I wouln't bother asking about love...I can ruin that one well enough myself without finding out in advance ;-)

I'm really not sure what I'd ask...

btw, funkpuss....thinking positive is one thing, but BELIEVING positive really works...its kind of a leap of faith thing, I think, only instead of trusting someone else, trust yourself...you have to run your life, so you have trust yourself to make a damn fine job of it...
Ignore bad stuff...unless its a legally binding debt...thinking about bad brings bad about...
really don;t mean to sound patronising, but I REALLY don;t like seeing people unhappy, when I know that every human ever born has the capability to control their own destiny...sorry if i do sound patronising...

Emily

1 I would ask if I'd lived before,
2 If my loved one's, including pets would be waiting for me when its my time
3 and I would also ask if I have a guardian angel/spirit guide and if not who is the one who looks out for me.

nexyjo

what's a psychic medium?

Malachite

Emily:...
I like your choices...I think I;d ask the first two, as well....
I've already answered the third one for myself, so i'd have one spare..
Kinda important about the loved ones waiting one..

Liliana

Not going to helpyou much, but Id ask exactly how my father died. He was hit by a train, but no one knows why he was on the tracks. If Ihad that answered someone else could have my other two, tho I may ask how I can improve myself and my relationship

funkpuss

Your totally right Malachite! No offence taken, I have a sitting booked for next month and after that no more readings for me. I am my future, what ever I decide to do I have free will. But I will always be intrested in the subject but not to put my life of hold because of what mediums say.

I've had very good evidence from my mother who passed on and also other friends. I accepted my mothers death and that's not the reason why I'm a bit fed up it's just most Mediums only confirm things that you already know but people have got to be sooooo careful as there are so many cowboys out here.

My main problem was I was having sittings all the time not to contact my mother but none of my friends understand al this and they think that it's just for sad people who hang on to the past.It's my No.1 hobby and I'm in the middle of designing my own cards. Even thought tarot has nothing to do with mediumship but that's how I got into it.
But I'm thinking positive and that a good thing!

funkpuss

funkpuss

I'm starting to BELIEVING positive things too!!

Rhiannon

I would ask:

What lessons from a past life do I still need to learn in this one to move to the next plane?

What is my biggest block to learning those lessons?

How can I help others (my family and friends) learn the lessons they need to learn and move forward as well?

Wow, that was really deep.... I need to lighten up today! LOL :p

Rhiannon :)