Baba Stores new Tarot

MoonGypsy

Baba Studios, really? Wow...this is the first i have heard of this new project.
Very interesting!

i hope they don't call it "Fantastic Creatures", though...
as they already have Fantastic Menagerie, and Lisa Hunt has Fantastical Creatures.
It can get very confusing...

littlethings

Just saw this in their email. They said they started it back in 2006! Can't wait to see more :)

Thoughtful

Yes l had an email from Baba today featuring some lovely cushions and they also mentioned this new tarot. Apparently it is one they started work on 6 years ago and have now restarted. It may of course not be named as Fantastic Creatures its just the theme of the deck and what it will contain :)

MoonGypsy

Yes l had an email from Baba today featuring some lovely cushions and they also mentioned this new tarot. Apparently it is one they started work on 6 years ago and have now restarted. It may of course not be named as Fantastic Creatures its just the theme of the deck and what it will contain :)

i guess i should go check my eMail, as i am on their mailing list, too...:p
Thanks for the heads up!

ETA: Yep, i got the newsletter too! A Marseille style--that's a first for them!
Very, very interesting!

i always am on the edge of my seat when Karen and Alex are working on a new deck!
This is no exception...i have been a HUGE Baba enthusiast since early 2007.

MysticMoonlight

I received the email about this deck this a.m. and I'm quite excited about this project as well. The black and white is lovely but I can't wait to see the deck in color...I bet it will be gorgeous. Baba knows their stuff and always impresses me with their work. Can't wait! :)

MissChiff

A Marseilles style deck��

Oops sorry Moongypsy.

Thoughtful

Thanks MG didn't realise it was a Marseille style tarot, lovely, will keep my eyes on this one. l shall go back and take another look :thumbsup:

mydearruby

How interesting! Is this original art or collage work?