Bibliomacy with runes for fb

mahafrins

Lets do a few bibliomacy with Bible and runes for good FB this seems strange but works for me FB is very very important...

FB should not take for ever...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

pumpkins

I'll sit!
Can you tell me what is the advice for me at this time?
Let me know yours!

mahafrins

I'll sit!
Can you tell me what is the advice for me at this time?
Let me know yours!
Ehwaz Rx eiwaz inguz
d286efde2b8c2d2f659b912ee7aaf344.jpg

So don't be too fast with what you do take time to understand your situation..

I suggest you remain goal oriented focus on ending old patterns and starting a new.. I love inguz as rune it really mean focusing on completing tasks and starting new it could mean a new relationship...
dd092e30a10ba2866544049fbc9d9681.jpg

Chapter 5 123

This is warning you to be cautious about some investment you make as I said you need to slow down focus on goals and finishing what is on your plate such that new stuff kicks in

You could pick a rune advice for my career I am currently not employed

pumpkins

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! I cannot provide much fb at this time. But it is good advice never the less. Thank you once again!

For you, two runes came out together so I'll read both of them for you:

Fractured yin/yang and clock

First of all, the clock indicates that whatever it is that is advised you have to do it NOW. The time is "right now". If you have been struggling with something, if there is something on hold for some reason or an idea that needs execution, the plan should be laid down and you should get to work right now.
Fractured yin/yang point at something that has pulled your inner core/self/ your true nature apart and some kind of disintegration has happened, a serious decline I would say. Has there been an issue in your life that has left you fragmented and with scattered energy. Confusion plays major role in it. A significant reorganization is needed. Get to the core of the matter without wasting any time to bring yourself back together and it will help you for the long haul. A lot of energy has been wasted and caused profound disintegration. Work on it now to bring unity in your core, your true nature is what must shine through. You should work on bringing male/female energies inside you in balance to save yourself from further decline. And the matter should be worked on right away as clock suggests.
Let me know if you have qns!

pumpkins

Are you up for another? Plz let me know!

mahafrins

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! I cannot provide much fb at this time. But it is good advice never the less. Thank you once again!

For you, two runes came out together so I'll read both of them for you:

Fractured yin/yang and clock

First of all, the clock indicates that whatever it is that is advised you have to do it NOW. The time is "right now". If you have been struggling with something, if there is something on hold for some reason or an idea that needs execution, the plan should be laid down and you should get to work right now.
Fractured yin/yang point at something that has pulled your inner core/self/ your true nature apart and some kind of disintegration has happened, a serious decline I would say. Has there been an issue in your life that has left you fragmented and with scattered energy. Confusion plays major role in it. A significant reorganization is needed. Get to the core of the matter without wasting any time to bring yourself back together and it will help you for the long haul. A lot of energy has been wasted and caused profound disintegration. Work on it now to bring unity in your core, your true nature is what must shine through. You should work on bringing male/female energies inside you in balance to save yourself from further decline. And the matter should be worked on right away as clock suggests.
Let me know if you have qns!

So nice interesting I am active right now actively applying there is nothing more to do..Yes I get over shadowed...I've lost courage too. I'm doing the best I can and apply all the time thanx

mahafrins

Are you up for another? Plz let me know!
Sure this thread is open for all please continue your questions as many as you like....

But it's midnight so I get to it tom... But put ur questions please...

pumpkins

So nice interesting I am active right now actively applying there is nothing more to do..Yes I get over shadowed...I've lost courage too. I'm doing the best I can and apply all the time thanx

Don't worry! It might take some time for you to see light but it does happen eventually at the right time and with right people. I wish you lots of luck for your job search.
Also thanks for thumbs up for more qns! I'll sit again tomorrow! You sleep well and have a wonderful weekend ahead! Please take care!

mahafrins

Don't worry! It might take some time for you to see light but it does happen eventually at the right time and with right people. I wish you lots of luck for your job search.
Also thanks for thumbs up for more qns! I'll sit again tomorrow! You sleep well and have a wonderful weekend ahead! Please take care!

I'll pm you when up again..