Bicycle/Ellusionist & other dark playing card decks

cronegoddess54

OMGoodness..why did I read the orginal post??? This looks like something that I just may have to check out!!! So many decks and interesting images to enjoy...my...my....I have no room to get started on this.....help me! lol

paulrosk

We've been talking about different decks for some time now, go back and read some of the original posts, lots of good info in there.

paulrosk

Bicycle Red Dragon Deck

Anybody else have this deck? Did you purchase it recently? Just curious I heard USPCC is leaving out some of the GAFF cards in the new run of Red Dragon decks.

Flaxen

Essjay

paulrosk said:
Anybody else have this deck? Did you purchase it recently? Just curious I heard USPCC is leaving out some of the GAFF cards in the new run of Red Dragon decks.

I got this one alongside the 1800. Is the Gaff card the double backed one? If so it is indeed in the copy I bought. Lovely deck btw - very deep red backs, am very glad I got it.

paulrosk

Red Dragon Deck

There should be 1 blank card, 1 double-back card, and 1 double-back with red on one side and yellow on the other side. USPCC is suppose to be printing a companion deck to the Red Dragon with yellow backs soon. There is also just 1 "Joker" with just a Dragon on it.

paulrosk

White Knuckle Cards

Those cards have a great "old" look to them! It's hard to find new decks today with that "hand drawn" look!

Le Fanu

I'm working on liking that white knuckle deck. I'm trying hard. Give me a couple of weeks. I just don't like the faces, even if it is hand drawn. I don't like the queens. They look bloated. I don't like the faces in fact, and that's quite important for me.