Bitter/Sweet Message

WolfSwan

Hey Falcor! I'd love to sit - I'd like a SWEET message please :)

The topic is new love and romance <3

snowmoon

I need you just to say subject of your interest in a very few words. I will pull out 1 card for you. Up to you if it'll be a sweet or a bitter message. So chose your kind of message and see what one of my oracles has to say to you.

I will accept 6 sitters only this time.

I am asking here feedback+a general 1 card message back.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK(more then 2 lines), PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH SO I WONT HAVE TO CHASE YOU. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE DON'T POST HERE.

So let's have some fun ?=]

1.mahafrins -done+fb
2.zhadee-done
3.barefootlife-done

hi, i would like to sit..

superNature, powerful, energy, love.

bitter message please.

thank-you.

zhadee

Such a greey person you are =P
Fine have it your way this time. No reading back needed.

Messenger Oracle for you.

Bitter message-Respect your boundaries.

We are talking here more about the emotional boundaries that wasn't respected or were abused at some way. I think you had to learn that lesson the hard way. Some people may see you as a too good, fluffy person that they can take advantage of. Perhaps they even don't realize it's being taken advantage of from your point of view. Or they may take some earned trust/privileges for granted.
That's true. While I respect my emotional boundaries in the present moment, it becomes difficult at a later stage. Looking back, I often wish I had behaved differently: being a bit less restricted, and taking a bit more of what I want. But I cannot turn back time. I have to accept the present state.
Sweet message-Stay strong(couldn't find the image)
Knowledge of self strength and worth. Despite of the possible hard/ uncomfortable moments/periods you had to pass through to achieve this level of self empowering, you know it was worth it. You can feel it in your bones and you enjoy the knowledge you made it and now you are more then you were because of what you had to endure.

I hope it resonates.
That's also true. The discomforts brought me somewhere else, I've developed new ways of understanding. I've also learned quite a lot of things about life, love and the world in general.
By now, I've developed an inner poise which had not been there before.

Thank you very much for the reading =) It resonates with me!

strangebrew

Do you still want sitters?

I would like a reading...sweet please....guidance on my work?

:)

Falcor

Sweet message please (will leave feed back tomorrow afternoon).

Subject - Regarding a new interest of mine when we spoke the other day.

Earthbound oracle
Protect
https://img0.etsystatic.com/105/0/5396466/il_570xN.895186568_26vv.jpg

I have here a strong feeling of nature involved. It is both something that is or will turn to very basic(yet very needed) for you, like ground under your feet and a protective layer for your sanity. A lock you have managed to open inside of your head and soul(can you hear the click?). It probably took you some time to figure up the correct key to this lock but now it's open and you can start seeing the treasure that is inside. Also remember, what may look simple or not impottant for others, it is treasure for you. It's a time to check it out.

Falcor

Hello Falcor,

If you are not too over burden with request... and I promise I will leave feedback.

"The house I just moved into."
Earthbound oracle-toxic(sweet message)
http://68.media.tumblr.com/88efc52280cac6a890a846a5902e2b17/tumblr_inline_o7hvovCRdF1t4ok5j_500.jpg

Is this house close to some forest or park? I feel like it's surrounded by nature, some green is allowed to grow there and maybe encouraged. A mini heaven for anyone interested in plants/herbs understanding and studying. Perhaps it's a herbs shop near by? A herbs loving roommate or a neighbor? Whatever it is, it's a great source of knowledge and practices if you are into this.

Falcor

Hey Falcor! I'd love to sit - I'd like a SWEET message please :)

The topic is new love and romance <3

Earthbound Oracle-Failure
https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/00...?w=639&fit=max&v=1436495399&auto=format&q=92&

That stage is behind you. You have already burned your wings and started to heal them. The things you have learned from those experiences helping you now to regenerate. Once your wings will grow back to their fullest you'll be able to fly again. But this time you'll know to be aware of "the so alluring but deadly for you fire". You have learned a few important lessons that made you to re-think the meaning of the word "failure" and that the meaning of this word for others may be not the same as you see it. Also you are or beginning to realize that failure is something temporary, not an end of the world.

Falcor

Do you still want sitters?

I would like a reading...sweet please....guidance on my work?

:)

Hi
thank you for posting here but I am not accepting more sitters this time.

<3

Falcor

hi, i would like to sit..

superNature, powerful, energy, love.

bitter message please.

thank-you.

Hi dear
I would love to see you in my next threads. This one is closed, I have already got 6 sitters.

<3

Awkward.turtle91

Earthbound oracle

Protect

https://img0.etsystatic.com/105/0/5396466/il_570xN.895186568_26vv.jpg

I have here a strong feeling of nature involved. It is both something that is or will turn to very basic(yet very needed) for you, like ground under your feet and a protective layer for your sanity. A lock you have managed to open inside of your head and soul(can you hear the click?). It probably took you some time to figure up the correct key to this lock but now it's open and you can start seeing the treasure that is inside. Also remember, what may look simple or not impottant for others, it is treasure for you. It's a time to check it out.

Mmmm I guess I've learnt how to protect myself from getting to much involved with someone, and getting my hopes with someone. So I think that might be where the lock has come in as I've learned to play it cool. I've learned how be a bit better socially.

The last bit makes sense looking at things in a different manner also.

I'll get back on your reading asap. Work messed me around today. Xx