Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

decan

Well, it's too bad that I will not have the Bonefire Tarot for Christmas! :(

Nevertheless I won't cancel my pre-order because I have a special bag for this deck!

Attachments

• skulls-bag.jpg
    skulls-bag.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 154

decan

On Book Depository this deck is said available now and expected to be delivered to my country by Christmas!

It's possible that I cancel my pre-order on Amazon.
Has anyone ever ordered this deck on Book Depository?

ETA: okay, the change has been made and my deck will be dispatched from their warehouse soon!

Le Fanu

For me on the Book Depository, it says 21 days to go and available for preorder.

decan

For me on the Book Depository, it says 21 days to go and available for preorder.
Yes curious, currently these are the informations that I have as well; but 1 hour ago it was said available right now and my order is registered (it isn't a pre-order).
They probably don't have a big stock.

baylys

I got the delayed delivery email from Amazon the other day, so I approved it. But they promptly charged me for it. Not happy about that really. But, if it speeds up the delivery then it's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaughterOfDanu

I never got an email, which is odd because I'm a Prime member and would think that they would definitely send updates to people with that type of account. I just spoke with a rep through their chat service. But from my experience the employees who work through the chat line sometimes will tell you anything as they don't have proper experience to handle even the most basic situations. Take what this person said with a grain of salt.

"this item is out of stock and is being procured from out nearest fulfillment center ,i can understand it is taking a delay in shipping however please don't worry i'll contact my shipping team and request them to get this item in stock in next 24-048 hrs ,if still they are not able to do it please cancel this order as i don't want you to wait more for this item."

So there is a chance, albeit slim, that the deck will be back in stock by the end of the week. Not holding my breath, but they did upgrade my shipping to one day shipping. So if you're still placing an order through them it might be worth it to contact them and ask if they will also bump up your shipping time.

I also explained that this is the third preorder of mine that has been delayed within 2 months (Had a similar issue with the Modern Spellcaster's Tarot and a video game that was advertised as release day shipping for preorders) and was told that the issue with preorders would be looked into, again I'm not holding my breath but it was worth a try.

CharlotteK

I have had no contact from Amazon since the initial notification it was delayed with rhe offer to cancel. I am also a Prime member. If I cancel, does anyone know if I can order elsewhere without paying huge shipping costs? I am in the UK. Shipping from the US is horrendous since the pound collapsed.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Babalon Jones

I am in the US and have Prime. I got an email that it was delayed with the option to tell them if I still wanted it (I do) or they said if I did not respond it would be cancelled. Originally I thought it would be here early Dec, got the delay email last week. When I checked the date last week it said Jan 8 was the new date but I haven't looked since then to see if it has changed. Has anyone here got it already? Am wondering if they all are just delayed or if they just ran out. Anyway, I am looking forward to it, whenever it arrives!

csmith0406

I am in the US and have Prime. I got an email that it was delayed with the option to tell them if I still wanted it (I do) or they said if I did not respond it would be cancelled. Originally I thought it would be here early Dec, got the delay email last week. When I checked the date last week it said Jan 8 was the new date but I haven't looked since then to see if it has changed. Has anyone here got it already? Am wondering if they all are just delayed or if they just ran out. Anyway, I am looking forward to it, whenever it arrives!

I'm in the US and received my deck yesterday, worth the wait! My guess is they ran out, but surely they knew how many pre-orders they needed to stock for??

Snowhunter

My local witchy shop got it in yesterday which I snapped up right away. I don't have the self-published version to compare to however. The cardstock is sturdy, the borders are even, and the finish is just the right amount of glossiness for me where the cards don't slide around but there's a nice shine. I spent an hour happily edging with a black sharpie. I don't really have anything to complain about. Actually as I'm writing this I just realized I haven't even looked at the book since I've been so excited about the deck itself. I'm just so enamored with the artwork!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk