BOTA books on the Minor Arcana?

BodhiSeed

Just ordered Lotterhand's "Thursday Night Tarot," and I'm looking forward to reading it. It deals with the Major Arcana cards, and made me wonder if there are any BOTA based books that deal with the Minor Arcana. Anyone have any ideas?

Bodhran

The crowned one

Paul Foster Case's book "The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages " is VERY good.

BodhiSeed

The crowned one said:
Paul Foster Case's book "The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages " is VERY good.

Thanks Crowned One! For some reason, I thought this book just covered the Major Arcana.

Bodhran

ZenMusic

Paul Foster Case's book "The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages " only covers the majors in detail, but has 1 chapter on the Occult meaning of number 1- 10

It's good, has a small number of errors (mis-statements) that are corrected in Qabalistic Tarot: A Textbook of Mystical Philosophy by Robert Wang, which is the best Hermetic book, and covers the minors

BodhiSeed

I've found and ordered a used copy of each of the books you two (Crowned One and Zenmusic) have recommended. Thanks for helping me add to my library! :D

Bodhran

Bonnie

Thursday Night Tarot

This is a bit off topic ... but you will absolutely LOVE Jason Lotterhand's "Thursday Night Tarot"! It is very much "of another time" ... very gentle, very real, and with quite a bit of humor!

One of my all time favorite books! Enjoy!

Blessings,
Bonnie

BodhiSeed

Thanks Bonnie! I've heard nothing but great things about this book, and I can't wait to get it into my eager hands!

Bodhran