Buckland Romani-HUH??

gregory

Amazon pricing throws up the most amazing crap.... :D

canid

OMG I just clicked on 'new' link & there's one for $82,000. I so don't want to shop online any more. Not that I do a lot of it anyway...

AJ

what they list for and what they sell for are two worlds

What really amazed us 4 or 5 years ago was the buckland romani that sold for 2,000 dollars on ebay. The best we could figure by looking at past purchases was the person collected things with rabbits.

firecatpickles

... the person collected things with rabbits.

So this is where that came from....

Amazon and their inflated prices. Good thing I have no money.

Tarot dance

...My Buckland Romani is used, but in mint condition...it is also 1st edition...with book....

.......I know I am taking a loss...but for my beloved AT members...I can let mine go for $10,500

..........Hey, I'll even throw in free shipping

...............Just Pm me, really it's a bargain

Padma

Glad I bought the second edition, then! :D It was a steal!

That is a whacked price, even for a first edition, new. I can't even picture wanting a deck that costs that much! I'd never even want to touch it! :bugeyed:

WolfSpirit

what they list for and what they sell for are two worlds

What really amazed us 4 or 5 years ago was the buckland romani that sold for 2,000 dollars on ebay. The best we could figure by looking at past purchases was the person collected things with rabbits.

Oh dear, I hope the buyer was not too upset by the hanged rabbit (for the hanged man).

I remember looking at the Buckland when it was still easily available for some $30 and I never bought it because there are too many cards I do not care for - including that rabbit.
Maybe I could have made a nice profit if I had one to sell now!

Zephyros

Classic examples of bubble prices. They're not real, merely inflated. Were Tarot an important economic commodity, we would all be in the poor house right now.