Calling all female Hermits!

Pet Jeffery

the deviant mon has red toenails , it may be a woman ._.

In my experience, if men paint their toenails at all, they almost always select red.

Bhavana

In my experience, if men paint their toenails at all, they almost always select red.

this is probably very true. In my experience, a good amount of men I have met who want to be women almost always have this image in their heads of the perfect woman that usually looks pretty, well, slutty. Red nails, red and black lace underwear, mini skirts, bimbo hairstyles etc. It's as if they think that that is what being a woman is all about, looking like Hooker Barbie.

Of course, 9 times out of 10, my toes are painted red...but I stopped wearing red and black lace underwear and mini skirts a long time ago.

The only one I can think of has been mentioned, it's one of my favorite cards of all decks - the Goddess Tarot - the Hermit is called "Contemplation" - with the goddess Chang O. I love the dark blue background, and the little white rabbit looking up at the goddess. At least I THINK it's a rabbit. I really need to get the full size of this deck, I could go blind trying to make out the images in the pocket size. I like the idea of the hermit, but she isn't really alone if she has her animal friends with her....

Masa

This one looks like a woman. I love the weird, witchy plants/animals? she's surrounded by.

And here's another witch-type from the "Gli Arcani di Elisabetta."

Minotauro

this is probably very true. In my experience, a good amount of men I have met who want to be women almost always have this image in their heads of the perfect woman that usually looks pretty, well, slutty. Red nails, red and black lace underwear, mini skirts, bimbo hairstyles etc. It's as if they think that that is what being a woman is all about, looking like Hooker Barbie.

Of course, 9 times out of 10, my toes are painted red...but I stopped wearing red and black lace underwear and mini skirts a long time ago.

well you cant blame them if you did that too! X) lol

maybe the deviant moon is a female hermit in a male hermit's body. it still kinda counts lol

and at least from the drag queens and trasvestites I know who dress like that is because they are imnpersonators , they reflect an ideal of femenine beauty.
like when people asociate being manly with having a beard , women can grow them too!

the trasgenders transexuals etc . I know , you'd never guess they werent real women , they dress like afverage everyday gals , it'0s the over the top over sexualized atire that tips off the others

Pet Jeffery

The only one I can think of has been mentioned, it's one of my favorite cards of all decks - the Goddess Tarot - the Hermit is called "Contemplation" - with the goddess Chang O. I love the dark blue background, and the little white rabbit looking up at the goddess. At least I THINK it's a rabbit. I really need to get the full size of this deck, I could go blind trying to make out the images in the pocket size. I like the idea of the hermit, but she isn't really alone if she has her animal friends with her....

I have the full size Goddess Tarot. Owing to the large borders, the images are a bit small. The cards are about four and three quarters inches by three and three eighths, which is a generous size, but images are a lot smaller than that. If the pocket size Goddess Tarot has the same borders, the images must be very small indeed.

Anyway, on topic, the creature with Chang O is certainly a rabbit or a hare. The body shape and length of the legs suggests a rabbit (hares tend to be rangier, and have longer legs).