Calling for guinea pigs: first time trying out bibliomancy!

kimtsan

hi kimstan
i like lilac's question.
can you tell me what kind of adventures can i expect with A?
thank you

Question: "What kind of adventure I can expect with A?"
Book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories by Lewis Carroll

"Knot VII
Petty Cash

Base is the slave the pays.

'Aunt Mattie!'
'My child?'
'Would you mind writing it down at once? I shall be quite certain to forget it if you don't!'
'My dear, we really must wait till the cab stops. How can I possibly write anything in the midst of all this jolting?'"

In your relationship with A, one of you may be more child-like, more energetic and more bubbly while the other one is more grounded, reasonable and logical. While you seem to have contrasting personalities, the bonds that you share are unbreakable and your chemistry is undeniable. You may have known each other for a long time and have a strong foundation in your relationship, but this may also prevent you from seeing each other in a new light. Because you know each other for so long, or your impressions of each other are so fixated and powerful, sometimes you seem to be speaking completely different languages because you are too caught up with your own philosophies. It is likely that both of you have very stubborn personalities and are stubborn in different ways, and sometimes you are next to each other but you can't see each other. Maybe it's time to reevaluate your relationship and rediscover each other in different ways.

celticnoodle

more has come to be and I've found what I think it truly means here. good reading too, kimtsan!

"'No, indeed!" I said. 'Pray go on. What kind of changes?'
But the old man seemed to be more in a humour for questions than for answers. 'Tell me,' he said, laying his hand impressively on my arm, 'tell me something.' For I am a stranger in your land and I know little of your modes of education: yet something tells me we are further on than you in the eternal cycle of change--and that many a theory we have tried and found to fail, you also will try, with a wider enthusiasm: you also will find to fail, with a bitterer despair!"
-From "Man in the Moon"

The passage seems to carry a gentle warning towards getting too caught up and too emotionally invested in your new plan. It seems to reflect your enthusiasm and your confidence, your readiness and willingness to advance.

Yes, this is very true. I was convinced that we'd get to close on our new home before October 01. We (hubby & I became very convinced of this, as our lawyer in this purchase made it sound so. However, the lawyer to the mortgaging bank dragged his feet, :( ). He finally came through and offered to settle this on 10/07--however, we are not in the area--going on travel this week. We were SO sure it would go before Oct. 01, and Oct 01 was actually 'the' day everyone agreed to--but you can't get lawyers to always fall in line. they work at their own pace, and we are at their mercy. :laugh:

This may cause you to become less careful and less sensitive towards potential danger and conflict. What you can do is to listen to the "wise old man" inside of you, or maybe you have such a person in your life right now that fulfills this role. You can try to expand your range of vision so your attention is not funneling down to a single point of focus that blocks you from seeing everything else. You can also try to moderate your emotions a bit so you are better prepared for the risks you might be taking, and the known outcomes that you might face. Draw upon your own experience as well as the experience of others so you can avoid the potential obstacles. This way, you will be better prepared, and it'll be an easier road. :)
we were a bit less careful and sensitive to this, I guess. We weren't very happy that it took so long, because our lawyer also indicated that we didn't give them all the information required--which we did indeed deliver on Aug. 02 - IN PERSON! We shouldn't have gotten ahead of ourselves with the desire to close before 10/01 and even on 10/01. Our realtor did tell us up front it is unheard of to close - even on time. But as time went on, everything was falling into a neat little pace WAY ahead of time, and the banks lawyers really should've had their end done in a more timely manner. But, *shrugs* they are in a position of power with that--and we were at their mercy. So, that was the apparent conflict we faced and we should've known better, and today even our realtor said she should've realized it was too good to be true herself! Everyone learned a good lesson here. :D

Thanks, Kim!

galaxys4

Question: "What kind of adventure I can expect with A?"

"Knot VII
Petty Cash

Base is the slave the pays.

'Aunt Mattie!'
'My child?'
'Would you mind writing it down at once? I shall be quite certain to forget it if you don't!'
'My dear, we really must wait till the cab stops. How can I possibly write anything in the midst of all this jolting?'"

In your relationship with A, one of you may be more child-like, more energetic and more bubbly while the other one is more grounded, reasonable and logical. While you seem to have contrasting personalities, the bonds that you share are unbreakable and your chemistry is undeniable. You may have known each other for a long time and have a strong foundation in your relationship, but this may also prevent you from seeing each other in a new light. Because you know each other for so long, or your impressions of each other are so fixated and powerful, sometimes you seem to be speaking completely different languages because you are too caught up with your own philosophies. It is likely that both of you have very stubborn personalities and are stubborn in different ways, and sometimes you are next to each other but you can't see each other. Maybe it's time to reevaluate your relationship and rediscover each other in different ways.

we don't share the kind of relationship as you explained, but it might be focussing on future when we are together and can influence each others ideas. he is a colleague and we don't even work together.
it's just that we work in different cities for the same company and get to meet some times through meetings. but i am going to be moved to their city next year and looking to know them better and may be that's when this reading will manifest in reality idk. i'll remember this though and the advice as well!
thank you very much for reading. i appreciate it~

kimtsan

I would like to be your guinea pig. :)

Can you tell me what I need to know about emotional dynamics/romantic relationships? I have been single for a while (my choice, really) and wondering if that might change in the not so distant future?

Thanks!

Question: Can you tell me what I need to know about emotional dynamics/romantic relationships? I have been single for a while (my choice, really) and wondering if that might change in the not so distant future?*

"Still she haunts me, phantomwise.
Alice moving under skies.
Never seen by waking eyes."

From an untitled poem, the last page of Through the Looking Glass

This poem is found at the very last page of Through the Looking Glass, a story detailing Alice's adventures in Wonderland. Alice's story is sometimes interpreted as an metaphorical and introspective journey inside Alice's own psyche, and the characters she meets are actually aspects of her personality or her thoughts. You may have treaded down that path before; you have done your thinking, gone through deep reflections time and time again. You may be someone who likes to ponder and search for meaning. Maybe you are still haunted by your past. Maybe you feel that you have moved on emotionally and psychologically, but there seems to be something there, something you cannot name. It's that wistful feeling that you get when something seems out of reach, but at the same time you're not too sad about it. Life goes on; life seems okay right now. Maybe you still have some loose ends from your previous relationships to be tied up, but you are just not aware of them yet. The passage that you got from the book has a strong gravitation towards the past, and maybe you need to revisit your past once more to gain the insight that you need to move on.

Since the poem is found at the very last page of the story--I feel like this may be paralleling your own sense of ending. Your story is over, things have come full circle and you may say, "well, that's that." But maybe you are looking for something to punctuate that ending, to elevate that ending so there is a deeper meaning to everything you have gone through.

[end of reading]

Let me know if you have questions. :) xoxo
Kim

Marirowana

Kim, thanks for you PM and offering me to change the question :) I have something new that keeps me occupied today:

I was walking my dog in the forest, and I was being followed by three crows, and there have been three jackdaws sitting on my roof for a few days. I'm curious about their message for me?

kimtsan

Kim, thanks for you PM and offering me to change the question :) I have something new that keeps me occupied today:

I was walking my dog in the forest, and I was being followed by three crows, and there have been three jackdaws sitting on my roof for a few days. I'm curious about their message for me?

Question: I was walking my dog in the forest, and I was being followed by three crows, and there have been three jackdaws sitting on my roof for a few days. I'm curious about their message for me?

"'What? Ever thus, in dismal round,
Shall Pain and Mystery profound
Pursue me like a sleepless hound."

-from Phantasmagoria, The Third Verse

Interestingly--three crows, three jackdaws, and the third verse. Magical things come in threes, no? The message from the birds may be that there is a deeper and bigger mystery that is waiting for you, and you may be overwhelmed by the sheer scope of it. This passage has a deep sense of myth, where truths are told through personifications and symbolic representations. You may be going through a troubling time, where pain seems unwarranted and inexplicable. The more you try to understand why things are happening to you, the more confused you become. It's like your reality and your dreams are blurring together, and you don't know what's imagined and what's real. This may be signalling a confusing time for you where you are called to stay grounded and centred. This may be a time where you need to remain with your own truths and your own principles and repel any negative energy that will give you confusion. There may be many reasons to doubt but you have to stay grounded and centred-- and be your own rock. What's true and real for you will see you through the labyrinth of unsteady dreamscapes that seek to confuse you. Hold on to your values and find your reasons to maintain the clarity that you need.

[end of reading]

This reading was super interesting for me, so I can't wait to hear your feedback. :) Let me know if you have any questions. :)

xoxo
Kim

Marirowana

Feedback

"'What? Ever thus, in dismal round,
Shall Pain and Mystery profound
Pursue me like a sleepless hound."

-from Phantasmagoria, The Third Verse

Interestingly--three crows, three jackdaws, and the third verse. Magical things come in threes, no? The message from the birds may be that there is a deeper and bigger mystery that is waiting for you, and you may be overwhelmed by the sheer scope of it. This passage has a deep sense of myth, where truths are told through personifications and symbolic representations. You may be going through a troubling time, where pain seems unwarranted and inexplicable. The more you try to understand why things are happening to you, the more confused you become. It's like your reality and your dreams are blurring together, and you don't know what's imagined and what's real. This may be signalling a confusing time for you where you are called to stay grounded and centred. This may be a time where you need to remain with your own truths and your own principles and repel any negative energy that will give you confusion. There may be many reasons to doubt but you have to stay grounded and centred-- and be your own rock. What's true and real for you will see you through the labyrinth of unsteady dreamscapes that seek to confuse you. Hold on to your values and find your reasons to maintain the clarity that you need.

The magic three :) Very interesting that the third verse came up! Three is apparently an important number.

At this time, I’m busy eliminating every poisoning thing from my life, and replace it with good vibes. Not that I was not doing well, but I just wanted to make things as good and energetic as possible! But some things are a bit painful to let go of, ofcourse. I know it is for the best, but still… It is a time of trouble, but voluntarily, in order to cleanse.

Reality and dreams blurring together is something that is indeed relevant at the moment. I have a specific goal (dream) in my mind, and I want to make it happen. Is this really the right path, or is it just me who wants it to work and am I seeing it more positive than it is in reality? Only time can learn me this. Also, I find it hard sometimes to figure out which dreams are realistic and which are not ;)

Staying grounded and being my own rock is a great advice. Deep down I know it, but it can be hard to apply. No doubt, stay true to my own values, both very important in this process.

At the end of the path, I hope to find that deep and big mystery you saw, I’m ready to be overwhelmed!

Thanks so much for the reading, it was useful to me! :heart:

APT

Question: Can you tell me what I need to know about emotional dynamics/romantic relationships? I have been single for a while (my choice, really) and wondering if that might change in the not so distant future?*

"Still she haunts me, phantomwise.
Alice moving under skies.
Never seen by waking eyes."

From an untitled poem, the last page of Through the Looking Glass

This poem is found at the very last page of Through the Looking Glass, a story detailing Alice's adventures in Wonderland. Alice's story is sometimes interpreted as an metaphorical and introspective journey inside Alice's own psyche, and the characters she meets are actually aspects of her personality or her thoughts. You may have treaded down that path before; you have done your thinking, gone through deep reflections time and time again. You may be someone who likes to ponder and search for meaning. Maybe you are still haunted by your past. Maybe you feel that you have moved on emotionally and psychologically, but there seems to be something there, something you cannot name. It's that wistful feeling that you get when something seems out of reach, but at the same time you're not too sad about it. Life goes on; life seems okay right now. Maybe you still have some loose ends from your previous relationships to be tied up, but you are just not aware of them yet. The passage that you got from the book has a strong gravitation towards the past, and maybe you need to revisit your past once more to gain the insight that you need to move on.

Since the poem is found at the very last page of the story--I feel like this may be paralleling your own sense of ending. Your story is over, things have come full circle and you may say, "well, that's that." But maybe you are looking for something to punctuate that ending, to elevate that ending so there is a deeper meaning to everything you have gone through.

[end of reading]

Let me know if you have questions. :) xoxo
Kim

Hi!

This resonates deeply. There is a relationship from my past that still haunts me. There's actually two but the one I know confidently I am over with. To the point of wondering how on earth I could have been so stupid to think we ever had a true shot together even if it appeared as if we did. So that is in the past, past. But there's another one that was gray. We were not totally romantic but certainly not just friends either. We have known each other for over a decade. We never truly talked about what was between us. She dealt with something in her life and cut off those close to her, that is where I come in. We never talked about what was truly going on between us... which was a lot and I think it scared her and she ran from it. We haven't talked in about two years. I have been told by two empaths that she will contact me and eventually we will talk again. I refuse to initiate though. I absolutely tried to maintain the dynamic and she kept running. So I put my hands up and allowed the communication to completely stop. However, I feel a sense of incomplete closure and it gnaws at me still. For that matter, I miss my friend even if there was grayness to us. I think you are picking up on this dynamic for sure. I am not sitting around not focusing on the other great parts of my life though. No way. I am embracing my loved ones and go about my day nicely without depression or deep sadness. However, the lack of closure does get to me. I also wonder if she really will contact or not. I do feel sort of stuck as a result.

I really think you are hitting on this situation. Nice read! :)

kimtsan

hello dear
should i work with the leader of the organization? what will come my way if i work with them in future? wondering:)
thanks

Question: can you please read what will leader of the organization fulfill in my life if i work with them in future?*

"Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Fellow-sufferers, or rather suffering fellows--" ("Don't call 'em names!" muttered the man under the window. "I didn't say felons!" the Chancellor explained.) "You may be sure that I always sympa--" ("'Ear, 'ear!" shouted the crowd, so loudly as quite to drown the orator's thin squeaky voice) "--that I always sympa--" he repeated. ("Don't simper quite so much!" said the man under the window. "It makes yer look a hidiot!" And, all this time, "'Ear, 'ear!" went rumbling round the market-place, like a peal of thunder.)

-From Sylvia and Bruno, "Less Bread! More Taxes!"

After reading this, I am getting the vibe that passage may be describing the company's lack of assertive leadership, since the Chancellor can barely control the crowd. The company you are working for may be struggling to define itself, or it might undergo some unstable times in which it faces pressure on all sides. The leader of the organization may be struggling to keep up with all the demands. On the other hand, you may find yourself contributing in a major way and stepping up to take control of the situation--although, you can't do that directly and you have to "whisper" to get your words across, kind of like the "man under the window" who is giving instructions and directions to the Chancellor. As much as you like to help, in the end there may little you can accomplish, since the situation has gone too deep already and also, it may not be your problem to deal with.

[end of reading]

I've rarely read for the future, so I don't know how accurate this is going to be haha. XD Let me know if you have questions regarding this reading. :)

Kim

pumpkins

Question: can you please read what will leader of the organization fulfill in my life if i work with them in future?*

"Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Fellow-sufferers, or rather suffering fellows--" ("Don't call 'em names!" muttered the man under the window. "I didn't say felons!" the Chancellor explained.) "You may be sure that I always sympa--" ("'Ear, 'ear!" shouted the crowd, so loudly as quite to drown the orator's thin squeaky voice) "--that I always sympa--" he repeated. ("Don't simper quite so much!" said the man under the window. "It makes yer look a hidiot!" And, all this time, "'Ear, 'ear!" went rumbling round the market-place, like a peal of thunder.)

-From Sylvia and Bruno, "Less Bread! More Taxes!"

After reading this, I am getting the vibe that passage may be describing the company's lack of assertive leadership, since the Chancellor can barely control the crowd. The company you are working for may be struggling to define itself, or it might undergo some unstable times in which it faces pressure on all sides. The leader of the organization may be struggling to keep up with all the demands. On the other hand, you may find yourself contributing in a major way and stepping up to take control of the situation--although, you can't do that directly and you have to "whisper" to get your words across, kind of like the "man under the window" who is giving instructions and directions to the Chancellor. As much as you like to help, in the end there may little you can accomplish, since the situation has gone too deep already and also, it may not be your problem to deal with.

[end of reading]

I've rarely read for the future, so I don't know how accurate this is going to be haha. XD Let me know if you have questions regarding this reading. :)

Kim
i have been told that the company has been going through financial troubles so what you have mentioned seems true. i will be going to with a mind set to just contribute because i want to work with the specific person whose knowledge is big and who i can definitely learn from even. i cannot add any more than this as i don't know what exactly i will be getting myself into. i hope you understand:) thank you very much for this insight. i really appreciate it.