Can anyone identify this deck?

Jen P

Can anyone identify this deck?

I saw a video on YouTube that briefly showed a card - probably the ten of pentacles (but maybe the ten of cups?) where the narrator said what a great card it was because it depicted a NOT so happy family.

I remember a rustic scene of a woman in a long dress holding a baby (I think on the right of the card, with other figure(s) scattered throughout the background of the card). Their expressions were NOT very happy - i.e. the woman looked tired.

Has anyone seen this video or know what deck this might be?

Thanks!!!

MoonGypsy

This is probably not it, but i couldn't help but think of the Bohemian Gothic's
10 of cups, which looks anything but happy. and it does have a lady holding a baby
on the right. But certainly not rustic. ;)

Attachments

• BG_10cups180.jpg
    BG_10cups180.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 119

DDwarks

Could you share the video link?

Jen P

Could you share the video link?

Sorry - I don't know which link it was (because I watched so many videos). The deck name was in the video. I can't remember if it was a deck walkthrough or a deck collection video.

Jen P

This is probably not it, but i couldn't help but think of the Bohemian Gothic's
10 of cups, which looks anything but happy. and it does have a lady holding a baby
on the right. But certainly not rustic. ;)

My memory may be mixing cards together. I will check out the one walkthrough of the Bohemian Gothic deck that I watched to see if it was that one and report back. Thanks sweet, helpful MoonGypsy.

DDwarks

How about going through your search history? You should be able to recognise which video it was straight away?

Jen P

How about going through your search history? You should be able to recognise which video it was straight away?

Thanks for the suggestion DDwarks. Due to a virus or bug in my computer, there is no history whatsoever. Also I tend to just jump from video to video. I am almost certain it was a long-ish video and they talked about a lot of different decks.

Jen P

My memory may be mixing cards together. I will check out the one walkthrough of the Bohemian Gothic deck that I watched to see if it was that one and report back. Thanks sweet, helpful MoonGypsy.

No, I don't think this was it. I am pretty sure there was another video with a different deck. I saw a walkthrough of the Bohemian Gothic AFTER I saw the other video and thought how strange it was that it was a similar card and wondered if BaBa was inspired by the card I'm looking for. So that means it was probably done earlier than the Bohemian Gothic. I am not necessarily looking for the video (although that would be great if someone knew which video it was) - I was looking for someone who knows which card I'm talking about.

Anyone know? :-}

DDwarks

okay!
How about you tell me if it was a man or a woman talking in the video and if you were looking for spreads or interpretations or just people showing their decks off!
I'll go looking. You've made it too interesting and I can't resist!