Can I get a deck ID, please?

stone_lotus

Huge pet peeve is Pinterest users not ID-ing the cards they post!

Anyway, can anyone tell me which deck this gorgeous Lovers card comes from? Thanks.

3def9bf2214219c2540bc80c3fb56328.jpg

Chrystella

I did an image search for this and it mostly came up with Pinterest results. That's not very useful, I know. I'm thinking this is artwork, not from an existing tarot. I hope I'm wrong because it looks cool as.

stone_lotus

Thanks Chrystella, yes, I did a Google image search too, but nothing. : ( I have a feeling you may be right and it's artwork, not a deck..... But hopefully someone will prove us wrong! I adore it.

Nemia

I'm pretty sure we had this question already... I've seen this picture already here on the boards.... have to think where and when.

gregory

I can read that, so: here's the blog in question. They are a group of 5 people in Barcelona. By the sig, I'd guess the one called Marcos Navarro.

Not got down to this image yet, but I WILL :) I like his artwork, but not so much his photos.

No wait - page 2 - I DO like his photos too ! And he's been to some of my fave bits of Paris !

And this is rather cute.

I like this.

And especially this.

ANYWAY - I've not found the image there yet, but that's the originating website.

stone_lotus

Thanks for the sleuthing, guys!

What a cool blog......

I went back several pages from both the beginning and backward from the end and ultimately couldn't track down the card. Sigh. But not a waste of time, cos like gregory, I found myself fancying a lot of the art!

gregory

You could ask them (I didn't find it there either, but I'm sure - from the capital letters ! - that it's from those guys.)

VintageButtons

Ah, I also recently searched for this deck after finding this photo on pinterest, with no luck. The website it originated from is quite a rabbit hole of interesting and curious images but I never found this particular one on it. :(
Hoping someone discovers it and shares it here.

gregory

I emailed the owners of the blog....

aaaaaand - it bounced. I'll see what else I can do...