Can I have your point of view on this spread

aquariusmoon

Hi, I am fairly new to tarot and am looking for input on this spread I did for a person I am interested in. I feel like this person could possibly be interested in me also. Here it goes:
What this person thinks of me : 5 of wands/rods.
What this person feels about me: king of swords.
Their intentions: 8 of wands/rods
My intentions: ace of swords reversed
Outcome: ace of cups.
I struggle with putting the whole picture of the reading together, I don't know how to do that yet. :eek:

CrystalSeas

Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot, aquariusmoon

A good question for your first post, but you need to take a minute and read the rules for this forum

Your Readings forum rules

Before anyone can respond to your post, you need to first interpret each card in the reading. There's a link at the top of the page for "Tarot Card Meanings" that you can use if you aren't totally familiar with all the cards yet. So for each card, look at the position meaning, and then tell us how that card could answer that question

Once you have made an attempt, the rest of us can give our interpretations. Aeclectic Tarot is a learning forum, so you need to 'practice' each time you post a reading.

aquariusmoon

Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot, aquariusmoon

A good question for your first post, but you need to take a minute and read the rules for this forum

Your Readings forum rules

Before anyone can respond to your post, you need to first interpret each card in the reading. There's a link at the top of the page for "Tarot Card Meanings" that you can use if you aren't totally familiar with all the cards yet. So for each card, look at the position meaning, and then see how that card could answer that question

Once you have made an attempt, the rest of us can give our interpretations. Aeclectic Tarot is a learning forum, so you need to 'practice' each time you post a reading.

I do know the cards by themselves. It's just everything put together and the dynamics of the cards together. idk. For the 5 of rods they may want to compete with me or maybe they feel flirty around me. The cards show boys fighting ( I feel like they're fighting) so it could be they feel like they need to fight for my attention also. With the king of swords i just think the person is being logical and careful, with the 8 of rods, i think that could be about communication, fast communication or a fling even. I admit, with a relationship question, i have no idea what a rx ace of swords means, controlling and being possessive? mm. As for ace of cups I feel like that could be good for the 2 of us together, but I dont think ace of cups is completely good because is the glass half full or empty? If it was an amazing happy card I think the glass would be filled to the brim. I think a mixture of emotions can come.