Can you do 1 or 2 card readings with lenornmand?

Lourdez

Or is lenornmand a system that can't be changed. I just wish I could learn the lenornmand properly I don't know why I am finding it so difficult when there are way less cards than tarot:(

Lourdez

Yes you can:)
I have an awesome book now. Learning learning learning .....

Tiddles

Which book did you get?

Lourdez

The secrets of the lenornmand oracle.

Hope it's a good one:) I'm thinking its a great start anyway:):)

Lourdez

Oh by Sylvie Steinbach

DownUnderNZer

Oh by Sylvie Steinbach

If it isnt the revised one lots of grammar mistakes and some errors with the card meanings and it can be confusing with her layout. Having said that...only two books out In English at the moment...so good way to start. I like her system! but I like the GT and cant wait for the book coming out next year.... :)

Lourdez

If it isnt the revised one lots of grammar mistakes and some errors with the card meanings and it can be confusing with her layout. Having said that...only two books out In English at the moment...so good way to start. I like her system! but I like the GT and cant wait for the book coming out next year.... :)

How can I tell if its the revised version?

Lourdez

Forget it this book has confused me even more ggrrrrr :( I think I need to practice lenornmand on "others" to see how I go I am just so confused and reading for myself doesn't help! Why am I struggling? I think I'm trying to hard!

..........Time to step AWAY from the Lenornmand!!!

For a bit anyway hehe

DownUnderNZer

Forget it this book has confused me even more ggrrrrr :( I think I need to practice lenornmand on "others" to see how I go I am just so confused and reading for myself doesn't help! Why am I struggling? I think I'm trying to hard!

..........Time to step AWAY from the Lenornmand!!!

For a bit anyway hehe

I reckon undestand each card individually....dont do pairs straight off...be clear with KEY CARDS and make a story from left the past to right the future.....5,6 or 7 cards.

eg KEY CARD....WOMAN

What is coming up for me?

LETTER DOG WOMAN OWL GARDEN

Recently a text/email was received by a family member or friend and it looks like we will be going out for dinner, the cinema or a get together.

Something like that...

Revised edition should have come out this year and Page 45 shouldnt have LIBRA Aug 21 to Sep 21.

Lourdez

I reckon undestand each card individually....dont do pairs straight off...be clear with KEY CARDS and make a story from left the past to right the future.....5,6 or 7 cards.

eg KEY CARD....WOMAN

What is coming up for me?

LETTER DOG WOMAN OWL GARDEN

Recently a text/email was received by a family member or friend and it looks like we will be going out for dinner, the cinema or a get together.

Something like that...

Revised edition should have come out this year and Page 45 shouldnt have LIBRA Aug 21 to Sep 21.

Thank you soooooooo much for this example. Yup I have the old book dammmm!

You do it so easy. I'm waiting for that book you have on pre-order I think sounds good!

Tarot just comes so much more natural to me:)