Cannot be a$$ed with this !!

mingbop

Jusr read the cards as a favour to an aquaintance. She asked because she was "going through a bad time".... Did the reading, told her, and got -
"no actually thats not me, that's my sister"
"no actually thats wrong, quite the reverse, life is great just now"
"no actually I have no debt/money worries, because I've just been declared BANKRUPT" !!
I am speechless LOL !! I dono why I bother ....:( I won't next time !

re-pete-a

Perhaps it's one of those

IN TOTAL DENIAL situations.

Everything is happening to others but self is safe.

Bernice

Dear Ratty Bat :)

It was either TOTAL DENIAL as re-pete-a says, or this aquaintance was truly annoyed that you & the cards sussed everything out! (...miffed that you were smack on the button.)

Bee :)

nisaba

The moment she denied something by say8ing everythin g was cruisy, I would have leapt on her and said "but you told me before that you were going through a bad time ..."

I can be so nice that it's nasty.

Milfoil

Aye, if life is so peachy, why was the aquaintance asking for a reading?

I'd just mark it down to experience and as shakespeare put it, I think "the lady doth protest too much, methinks".

;)

Every reading you did for me was spot on.

gregory

Just tell her "that's what the cards say, and that will be £20, please. I can only tell you what they tell me, and I guess they heard you saying you were having a bad time..."

Hello Ratty ! })

SunChariot

re-pete-a said:
Perhaps it's one of those

IN TOTAL DENIAL situations.

Everything is happening to others but self is safe.

Sounds like it to me too. And that that is why she is going through a hard time...because she is refusing to face her issues and life lessons. When we are meant to learn a life lesson and insist on igoring it, it keeps coming back stronger till we pay attention.

Babs

Fostha

Oh absolutely sunchariot,i couldnt have put it any better myself.

firecatpickles

It happens to the best of us. Total denial! I hate it when that happens.

Fostha

A wise man once said to me,that the only real mistake we can make,is repetition,and he spoke from experience as well. Could be something as silly as repeatedly falling for the same kinda guy,but one day,you wake up and you can clearly see just what that "kinda guy" is really like,and thats when them words will start ringing in your ears.