Cards for healing sickness?

eagle star

Hi earthair!

I use the shadowscapes deck. It has beautiful drawings.
The 4 of swords and the 6 of swords: a moment to rest, breath and heal.
The Star that brings you hope and light at the end of the tunnel.
The Temperance as a moment to meditate and search for balance.

And of course...my favorite card: The World. You feel connected and unified just by looking at it. :)

eagle star

Tigerangel

The RWS Star for me isn't that relaxing to look at on account of the big prickly yellow star, and yellow is a sickly colour when people are ill? But Thoth Star seems to resonate on a more healing level- big circular completeness and relaxed posture, pouring healing energies over herself?

Hi earthair!

I use the shadowscapes deck. It has beautiful drawings.
The 4 of swords and the 6 of swords: a moment to rest, breath and heal.
The Star that brings you hope and light at the end of the tunnel.
The Temperance as a moment to meditate and search for balance.

And of course...my favorite card: The World. You feel connected and unified just by looking at it. :)

eagle star

The Star is beautiful in the Shadowscapes deck and it's mostly pastel shades of purples and blues, and some gold fish, it definitely has a nice healing vibe to it.

Also the Star in the Crystal Visions has an equally beautiful and healing vibe to it aswell, no yellows, again just shades purple, blue and pink although the purples and blues are much deeper shades than on the Shadowscapes deck, it also reminds me of the two of Cups because she pours one cup of water on to the rock and the other into the water pool in front of her, also has a feel of temperance... Three cards for the price of one lol

Grizabella

The 2 of Cups. It has the healing symbol at the top in RWS---the two snakes coiled around a staff that you often see in a little pin worn by nurses and sometimes doctors.

reall

actually never try that with Tarot and only remember to try it with my Lenormand deck!:))
as it's created with that purpose in mind more here
https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
imo oracle decks are better for that healing/spellwork!:))
my fav cards are Sun /I imagine it as strong radiant healing energy or simple yellow circle that complete your health etc
Clover/like healing herb you apply to place you wish to heal?:)
Tree/there is meditation for this/like you imagine yourself relaxed under the tree looking up and feeling air sun and power of earth filling you with energy and strenght!^^:))
and Key etc
more about that you can read in my free e book here http://primavistax.deviantart.com/art/Chakra-Lenormand-guidebook-592483968

all feedback appreciated!^^:))

earthair

I've been feeling sick for a few days and I can say that looking at your adorable fox totally stops the nausea! :thumbsup:
Also I'm surprised to discover that Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot colours have a very soothing effect on my stomach too, because I don't get on with her decks usually. :)

Farzon

For healing I'd go with the four of swords, especially with the Golden Dawn's title in mind, "Rest from Strife". Maybe in combination with the Ace of Pentacles for manifestation of the goal on a physical level. (I don't mind elemental dignities for Tarot Magic of someone wonders about the conflicting cards)

reall

I've been feeling sick for a few days and I can say that looking at your adorable fox totally stops the nausea! :thumbsup:
Also I'm surprised to discover that Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot colours have a very soothing effect on my stomach too, because I don't get on with her decks usually. :)

ha ha! thank you!:)) so happy to hear that!^^ plan to upload single card images soon to make it available for on line reading&app!^^:))
and if you like D.V I recommend Guardian Angel and Fairy Tarot!:)) my fav!^^:))