Celestial Stick People tarot now out!!

starlightexp

It's been in the Creation Forum for a while but it now out and I just ordered it.

It's though Game Crafters:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/celestial-stick-people

I know that overseas people are really not a fan of the shipping charges would anyone be open to doing a bulk order? I'm here in the states so shipping to me is not that great. If I order them in bulk and to come to me and then send them over sees usually I can get them out for between $8-$10 shipping. Just want to help people out in getting this and not having to pay the $40 plus shipping that they sometimes charge for over seas shipping

rota

Gamecrafters does quite good printing work! I should get hold of this set.

Est

My deck arrived today - The Game Crafter had shipping at approx $40 (air mail) or $14 (first class) so I went for first class. Took about 3 weeks.

First impressions: I LOVE the deck. I knew the artwork was going to appeal to me from its style, but the icing on the cake is that each card has more depth than I imagined would be possible with such beautifully simple images.

There are some clever takes on many of the cards - 4 of Diamonds (Pents) and 6 of Quills (Swords) come especially to mind though there are many more. Brushes are Wands and Hearts are Cups. Majors are labelled but unnumbered.

It's a great size for pretty much anyone to handle and shuffle, even those with small hands.

It comes with 3 colour leaflets which form a little booklet introducing you to tarot reading, spreads (P,P,F and the CC) and the card meanings (a good, concise summary of traditional meanings). Majors are described in alphabetical order rather than traditional number order, in groupings in separate boxes (e.g. Majors c-f described in one box and then majors h-j described in another box and so on). Odd, but not a problem.

For anyone on the fence about this deck, I'd encourage you to give it a try. It's very reasonably priced and really has exceeded all my expectations. I'm very much looking forward to reading with this because there is scope for traditional and intuitive takes on most (probably all) of the cards.

Massive thumbs up for the creator, Brian Crick.

Shalyn

I'm glad I saw this post. Just went and purchased the deck - when I saw it in the Creations forum, I thought it looked interesting.

Can't wait!

Catmoon

Added to my wish list and saving!!!!!
Beautifull artwork, willing very much to have it!

Morwenna

Oh, I love the looks of this!! :)

WhiteWolfy

Ordered my copy!! I love the look of this deck too :)

The Game Crafter

I know that overseas people are really not a fan of the shipping charges would anyone be open to doing a bulk order? I'm here in the states so shipping to me is not that great. If I order them in bulk and to come to me and then send them over sees usually I can get them out for between $8-$10 shipping. Just want to help people out in getting this and not having to pay the $40 plus shipping that they sometimes charge for over seas shipping

Just wanted to let you know we've got much better shipping options now: http://news.thegamecrafter.com/post/34117269541/new-shipping-system

Aerin

I have my copy and it is very cute :)