Circo tarot on kickstarter

desertrat

Thank you Rylla. I've been wanting this deck and missed out the first time around. :)

JadePixie

I've got to have this deck, I hope it reaches it's $ goal! :D

rylla

Yes! I'm a backer :) [pleased with herself:)]

ETA going to TOADies to brag about the fact that I resisted to buy the Epic and Nora's tarot :)
For now :(

staticfuzz

As soon as I saw it I was in love. I just got a more expensive deck so it's hard for me to justify another one so soon. However part of me is hoping that it doesn't get funded until the last minute so that I will feel more justified in supporting it... hey, it needs me, I HAVE to buy it!

quickbane

I just backed this deck. I discovered this deck after it went out of print and was so disappointed, and I'm so excited that it's been brought back as a kickstarter. I just hope it gets funded!

Sigrdrifa

Gorgeous! Too bad they only accept credit card :/

jaimiequick

Great deck . . . now available via Kickstarter!

Marisa send me the link. She is taking pre-orders for the Circo tarot:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...olorful-illustrative-version-o?ref=nav_search

I really enjoy this deck. Colorful, easy-going yet expressive.

I fell in love with this deck and was so disappointed when I learned it was unavailable--COMPLETELY SOLD OUT its first printing! Now I've backed the second edition on Kickstarter and am keeping my fingers crossed that it makes its goal!

Madrigal

Thanks for this, rylla. Just backed it. Fingers crossed it meets its goal.

Ingrid

Wow, this deck is seriously gorgeous. I've just started branching out and buying new decks and I think I may need to invest in backing this one...