Ciro Marchetti Marseille-Inspired Deck

Beanfeasa

So what's everyone's thoughts on Ciros announcement?

reall

I've seen some preview img on fb and must say I like!^^ always wanted working Marseille deck! but for some reason find it funny?x,x facepalm
so hope this one will be *modern? imo anything with CM sign is worth trying out!:))
looking forward to see courts and majors!^^ lolz :))/and to add this in my lil collection when out!XD ;))

rwcarter

So what's everyone's thoughts on Ciros announcement?
It really helps those of us who have no idea what you're talking about and/or may not have seen the announcement to give us a little more detail than that or at least a link to what you're talking about....

Apparently he made this announcement on Facebook? Hard as it may be to believe, a lot of people aren't on Facebook and therefore won't have seen the announcement and won't know any of the details about it.

So if anyone can give more detail, please do!

Rodney

gregory

It really helps those of us who have no idea what you're talking about and/or may not have seen the announcement to give us a little more detail than that or at least a link to what you're talking about....

Apparently he made this announcement on Facebook? Hard as it may be to believe, a lot of people aren't on Facebook and therefore won't have seen the announcement and won't know any of the details about it.

So if anyone can give more detail, please do!

Rodney
RIGHT ON ! I will NEVER go to facebook. I may just ask Ciro...

G6

Facebook is for Followers ;-)

JylliM

There's not much more to say than what was said in the OP. He announced he's making a Marseille style deck.

Personally, I'll be interested to see it as I'm sure it will be a fresh approach to this tradition.

Penthasilia

Given my love for the Mon Tarot de Marseille- I am sure I will love his as well (likely more, as I truly enjoy his work). I love the updated Marseille decks and this is another to add to the list for the wait.

nisaba

o link here - all I remember is him popping up a while ago and posting a regular status saying that the next project he's going to be working on will be a Marseille. :)

reall

ok, this is image I was talking about; http://gph.is/1Rmh9v1
DISCLAIMER NOTE; IT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!:))
SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE A FUSS! WE DON'T WANT CIRO GET UPSET BEFORE HE EVEN MAKE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!:)) LOLZ
but my guess is non illustrated pips would look something like this?:)) *H8rs gonna H8* topic!:))

I like!^^:)